Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkBlood bowl for the win Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Blood bowl for the win EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Blood bowl for the win EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Blood bowl for the win EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Blood bowl for the win EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Blood bowl for the win EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Blood bowl for the win EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Blood bowl for the win EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Blood bowl for the win

Go down 
+9
joko12
jsheaffer
GZealot
Lincoln
Swilkins
Ian
Martin
Baneon
scooter
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scooter

scooter

Blood bowl for the win Empty
PostSubject: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:26 am

any of you looking to get back into playing blood bowl?

I was thinking about starting up the league again anyone want to do this with me?
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 am

Hell yeah depending on the days. I love blood bowl.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Damn straight I'm in Smile
Back to top Go down
http://martianempire.blogspot.com/
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Hell freaking yes...I am in!
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:57 pm

I'll work on the rules for this.
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:21 am

Scooter whats the deal with this? I am fending for a solid BB league....I thought I heard from the guys at GnS that they may have already have one?
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:02 am

they have players that are there some of the time I'll print off copys of the sheets and get all of that stuff ready. I need to know who all wants to plat 6 games at first and a final big game. I would like to have about 6 to 10 players signups start now.

1) scooter
2) Ian
3) Martin

who else would like to put the team on the line?
Back to top Go down
Swilkins

Swilkins

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:16 am

I'd be up for playing but not for putting a team on the line.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:45 am

ok fine no team on the line lol details will be out soon
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Depends on the time involved but I'd be interested.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:49 am

so on tuesday I'm going to be there to play some blood bowl will anyone meet me there more of a rule refresher then anything else? I don't have a board so I'll need that to...
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:50 am

I dont know the rules other then if you are gay like scooter you play ogres to be mean. What are my army choices?
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:57 am

i played ogers because I was told by everyone there hard to play man I have such a bad rep. and I'll post your choices next potato
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
GZealot

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Unless something comes up I'll come by on tuesday and bring my board to play on before Soccer. I won't be there until around 6pm though.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:53 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
jsheaffer

jsheaffer

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:18 pm

THE VENUE
The tourney will be held Showcase Comics in Bryn Mawr.

Showcase Comics
874 W. Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
610-527-6236

For Directions:
http://mysite.verizon.net/mnjclark/showcasecomics/id13.html

SCHEDULE
9:30 am Tournament Location Opens and Registration Begins
10:00 am Round One Matches begin.
12:00 pm Lunch Break and teams will be set up for painting evaluation.
1:30 pm Round Two Matches begin.
3:30 pm Round Three Matches begin
5:30 pm Awards

THINGS TO BRING
Please remember the following:
Your team 3 copies of your team roster Block dice and a d8 If you have them: Blood Bowl board, templates, and markers (we may need a few extras) Writing implement(s)

REGISTRATION
Registration for Holiday Havok will primarily be online at the official website:
Holiday Havok Website
This is still a work in progress...please stay tuned.

COMPLETE TOURNAMENT RULES

FORMAT
The tournament will be played on Saturday December 18th. You will participate in a series of three games. After each game, you will play against a different opponent. In the first round special consideration will be paid to avoid pairing players from the same league. Pairing will otherwise be done randomly.
After that, in each round the two players in 1st and 2nd place (based on their points for coaching) will play each other, the players in 3rd and 4th place will play each other; the players in 5th and 6th place will play each other, and so on…. You will play a different opponent each round and shouldn’t play the same person twice. Should this happen accidentally, see an official and a referee will step in and sort things out so that the players face fresh opponents of a suitable caliber.
After three rounds of play the top point earner (including painting) will be declared the winner.

ROSTERS
Coaches have the standard 1,000,000 crowns with which to build their teams. Coaches must CLEARLY indicate on their rosters what their pre-game skill choice is and who it was given to (see Skill Advancement below). This money can also be used to purchase inducements.
Official Races: Amazons, Chaos, Chaos Dwarf, Chaos Pact, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Elf, Goblin, Halfling, High Elf, Human, Khemri, Lizardmen, Necromantic, Norse, Nurgle’s Rotters, Ogre, Orc, Skaven, Slann, Undead, Underworld, Vampire, Wood Elf

RAISING THE DEAD
The extra player in both cases is added mid-match and is removed from the roster after the match. The positional maximums do apply (no more than 16 zombies).

TIMERS AND ILLEGAL PROCEDURE
No timers will be used unless both coaches agree at the beginning of the match. Illegal procedure may not be called during the tournament as it does not promote the spirit of the event appropriately. If a player forgets to move his turn marker, just remind him...and move on. Smile
DEATH AND INJURIES
All rosters reset after each match, thus any seriously injured or deceased players will be back for your next match.

SKILLS
Coaches may give a skill to 3 players of their choice before Round 1, following the rules for a normal advancement roll.
Additionally, coaches can choose 1 of the following: Give a doubles skill to a non-Big Guy player who has not yet received a skill, following the rules for a double on a Improvement Roll Give a second skill to a player who already has a skill (except Big Guys or Bull Centaurs) Give an AV or MA up to a non-Big Guy player who has not yet received a skill, following the rules for a roll of 10 on an Improvement Roll.
For the purpose of the additional skill, a Big Guy is any player of S5 or more

Santa's Helpers: After working so hard in the months prior to Santa's Big Night...the big man gave his favorite helpers an early gift to enjoy a rousing day of Blood Bowl. Any coach that brings Elves (of any kind) OR Snow Trolls has a single free tourney re-roll. It is a one use item; once it is used it is gone, gone, gone....so coaches use it wisely. (eg. If used on the first turn of Game 1...thats it for the tourney.) If you do not use it during the tourney, you may turn it in at the end for a special suprise.

KICK OFF TABLE
The LRB 6.0 Kick-Off Table will be used.

TOURNAMENT POINTS
For each game players will be given tournament sheets. Once you have finished your game, both coaches must complete the form and hand it in to the TO. It is important that you fill in all the information as this will determine your ranking and ultimately, the winner of the tournament. Your results will then be entered into the tournament database.
Teams will be ranked after each game using the following criteria in the order given: Tournament points, net touchdowns plus net casualties (all casualties except casualties caused by fouling are counted, including failed dodge rolls, failed GFI’s, being pushed into the crowd, etc.). Scores are recorded after each game on the tournament sheets using the list below.
Win = 20 points
Tie = 0 points
Loss = -20 points

PAINTING
A portion of the tournament points will be awarded based upon team painting and presentation. Up to 10 points are awarded based on the criteria below. The official tournament judges will evaluate each team based on these 5 points and not on the aesthetics of the team. This means that any painter of any standard can gain the maximum 10 points if he/she puts in the effort and follows the guidelines below. All judges’ decisions are final.
Painted – 2 points The team is fully painted with at least 3 colors.
Detailed – 2 points All models have had the details painted in a variety of colors or with noticeable effects (shading, highlighting, etc).
Based – 2 points All miniature’s bases are painted and/or textured; being painted green is not enough.
Numbered – 2 points All models should be clearly numbered.
Distinctive – 2 points All models on the team are easily distinguishable, and the various positions are represented clearly.

IMPORTANT: In order to get the points, all models in the team must fulfill the criteria. If even one model fails, the points will not be awarded.
SPORTSMANSHIP
Although we may dream of a championship, at the end of the day we are here for the fun of it. Sportsmanship is not encouraged from attendees, it is REQUIRED! Each player will be asked to rank their favorite opponents to determine overall Best Sportsman.

AWARDS
There will be a prize for the Tournament Champion, Best Painted Team, Best Sportsman, Most Brutal, Most Touchdowns, and the dreaded Wooden Spoon for last place.

Back to top Go down
jsheaffer

jsheaffer

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Additionally Scooter, Ludwig is keeping Bryn Mawr open late on Wednesdays to play Blood Bowl, and other games Dnd,40k,wfb,etc.. If you and your crew wants to come up!
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Awesome. That a NAF sanctioned event (ie.. do I need to be a NAF member to play)?
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:35 pm

well I'll be there
Back to top Go down
jsheaffer

jsheaffer

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Martin wrote:
Awesome. That a NAF sanctioned event (ie.. do I need to be a NAF member to play)?

I know you don't need to be a member to play I also know on the day they are taking memberships if your interested.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:22 pm

scooter wrote:
well I'll be there

For the tournament.. Probably not so much on Wednesdays.

KUNGPAO!
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:22 am

so martin and brad played first in two weeks were going to kick of the league. anyone want to play with me on monday?
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:55 am

I will be playing for sure next week. Waiting on my minis to show up...
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:12 pm

2-2 tie cause we didn't want to go to extra time. I'd already killed one saurus, broke another's ribs, KO'd 1 other saurus and 2 skinks.

RAWR
The Grave Robbers are back Smile
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:27 pm

I want to go to this but I need to learn how to play some weekend.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:37 pm

thats what we're doing for the next 2 weeks teaching people how to play
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:50 pm

ok cool but I can't play much because once again I will be in NC so I would only be able to play on sunday after the two tournaments, if you wouldnt mind showing me how to play then.

I would like to go to that tournament in DEC if I can get a team together and learn the rules.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:59 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:56 am

Alright guys this Tuesday were looking to get more games in. last day before the real season starts.

If you guys could please bring extra boards and dice for the game. If anyone has a extra board they are looking to sell I would love to get it from you.
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:45 am

I'll dig out my board, don't know if I can find dice though. Might bring my real team too instead of the Necros.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 am

It's your choice my ogres will kill you all the same
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:49 pm

We shall see.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 am

OK guys Monday we start who all is in on this and I'll be collecting the money Monday and Tuesday. Rules changes are simple.

1) If one of your players is killed outright you can buy him back for half his price.
(You can only do this is you have the money after the game)
2) No wizards
3) No technical fouls

I think that’s it there might be a couple more to come but have fun and I'll see you Monday.
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Count me and my goblin ass kicker'z "Gang Green Hitters" in!
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:28 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:04 am

Nice guys I'll be at G&S at 2 if somone wants to get there 1st game in
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 pm

I should be up there tomorrow night if I don't still like ass warmed over.

"Ravensburg Ravens"
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 am

I don't know what you just said but the first game of the league was played last night.

Martin and scooter tied 1 td to 1 td

He took only 2 cas 1 out for a game

All in all good game.

Alright guys if you’re in find an opponent and work him over 5 games is all then we extend the league to a full 10. Going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
MVBrandt

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:01 am

Heh, ya'll are doing a BB league ... shoulda known this; I should re-up NVB (Northern Virginia Bloodbowl) down here and we should have a Metrobowl or something ...

/ramble
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:26 am

that would be really cool
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:03 pm

check this out guys

http://stores.ebay.es/Comixininos/Dados-y-otros-Dice-others-/_i.html?_fsub=357901016&_sid=172838826&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

thought you might like this all the dice and supplies you might need.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:07 am

Spencer Am I playing you or brent?
Back to top Go down
Swilkins

Swilkins

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:26 pm

I was going to play martin next week on tuesday.

Also, I played brad last tuesday and I won with a score of 1 - 0. 1 Chaos dwarf is injured and will miss next game.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:19 pm

ok Brad It looks like were playing when can you get down to play
Also Ian And Brent you to need to play. And if there's anyone ele that wants to get in let me know
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:46 am

Alright Cooter, be there on Tuesday as normal lately I guess.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:30 am

cool I'll see you then
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:40 am

Brad and I played tuesday it was a tie 1 to 1 good game so now I need to play Brent or Ian or spencer who is next to die?
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:51 am

Spencer won our game 2-1

The lizards are in a fairly sorry state at this point.
Back to top Go down
Swilkins

Swilkins

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:02 pm

I'll play whomever on tuesday. I can't play at all on monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl for the win   Blood bowl for the win Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood bowl for the win
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next