Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkOfficial ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs

Go down 
+3
Jestek
Jack
Chrispy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrispy

Chrispy

Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs Empty
PostSubject: Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs   Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Coaches,

I found someone to draft up an awesome ICK BOWL design for our block dice. He made them exactly as I described them, so I thought I'd share my plans a little early. Click this link [edit: see below] and go to the very bottom of the document to see the designs. The zombie head is Attacker Down, the maggots are Pushed, the vomit is Defender Down, and the puking zombie head is Both Down. Nice, right?

I'd like to gauge interest to see how many sets of these block dice we could make for our league members. The sets would run between $15-20 per set of three depending on how many orders we put in. I'm currently shopping around for the best deal and quality available. This will be a one time run of these dice, with the option of running another color in the future.

Post in this thread if you'd be interested. We'd have to collect money before we could actually put in the order, though.

Last edited by Chrispy on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs   Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:09 pm

I like the third set from the left on the top row. [With the toothy ork face for splats.]

I do not find the puking zombie dice appealing.
Back to top Go down
Chrispy

Chrispy

PostSubject: Re: Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs   Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 pm

I like the Orky one as well. The other dice are all his personal designs or for friends.

I disagree with you about the Zombie dice, though. I think they fit the league's name perfectly. I'll put you down for four sets? Wink
Back to top Go down
Jestek

Jestek

PostSubject: Re: Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs   Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:59 am

Hello Kitty!
Back to top Go down
Chrispy

Chrispy

PostSubject: Re: Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs   Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 am

No one so far is interested? Just look at the zombie head! How genius was it to make him puking as a Both Down result?? It's perfect, I tell you!!
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs   Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:41 am

The puke needs more spray..

Otherwise it looks like he's... doing... something... else....
Back to top Go down
http://martianempire.blogspot.com/
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs   Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:34 pm

what ever you wont. Put me in for a set. tell me how much they cost I'll get you the money.
Back to top Go down
Jamjali

PostSubject: Re: Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs   Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:13 am

I definitely want a set as well. Zombies are awesome and puking zombies are even more awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chrispy

Chrispy

PostSubject: Re: Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs   Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 am

The tentative price for the set of three Ick Bowl Block Dice is at this time $12 per set. This is about right for the cost of standard white block dice if you try and get them on eBay. So far I plan to order 25 sets. Once the order is completed, these will NOT be produced again.
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs   Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:05 am

i want a set, what will they look like?
Back to top Go down
Chrispy

Chrispy

PostSubject: Re: Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs   Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:36 am

Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs Dice10

The Black and White version. I'm thinking Dark Green on White. What do you guys suggest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs   Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs Empty

Back to top Go down

Official ICK BOWL Block Dice Designs
Page 1 of 1