Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkWhat if the new 8th edition rules suck??? Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

What if the new 8th edition rules suck???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joko12

joko12

What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? Empty
PostSubject: What if the new 8th edition rules suck???   What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Hey I am not saying they are going to. I mean almost everyone knows what the rules are by now anyways.

But my question is what if people don't like playing by these rules???

Not just our group but on a massive scale, will there be old 7th edition tournaments held???

I was bored thought I could start up a fun topic!!!
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: What if the new 8th edition rules suck???   What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Everything I have heard about 8th edition has been "mostly" positive. 7th edition needs a change. Like everyone else I am tired of playing Dark Elves, Lizardmen or Daemons at tournaments for the win. I'd like to see a comeback for the other armies and I hope 8th edition can do this.
Back to top Go down
mikhaila

PostSubject: Re: What if the new 8th edition rules suck???   What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:07 am

I seriously can't wait for 8th. It looks really, really fun, with some small changes that really make some armies like orcs, ogres, and dwarves better. I have a lot of things I want to try out, and many old models that are coming out to play.

HEY! SCOOTER! RUN 8th EDITION FOR THE ICGT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: What if the new 8th edition rules suck???   What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:39 am

YEAH SCOOTER!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if the new 8th edition rules suck???   What if the new 8th edition rules suck??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What if the new 8th edition rules suck???
Page 1 of 1