Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkScooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
minlwintun

minlwintun

Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing Empty
PostSubject: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Hey Scooter and Inner Circle gang.

I just caught this list on BolterandChainsword forum and was wondering
why the InnerCircle was not doing any table for the Biggest GW sponsored
event in the US.

please check the other forum out and see what we can do to change this.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=199104

Thanks,
-Min
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:38 pm

were running most of the events aswell as the tournament that is going down there. not enogh time.
Back to top Go down
mikhaila

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:37 pm

minlwintun wrote:
Hey Scooter and Inner Circle gang.

I just caught this list on BolterandChainsword forum and was wondering
why the InnerCircle was not doing any table for the Biggest GW sponsored
event in the US.

please check the other forum out and see what we can do to change this.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=199104

Thanks,
-Min

I know how you change it. Get a couple of people and start planning out the table you want to build and run. Seriously, you don't have to let Scooter take the lead on this. Get an idea, plan out the game, make the table, build scenery, paint models. Whatever it takes.

Games Day is a lot of fun, and doing a table is a way to take it to the next level. But it does take some work. Mr. Scooter's time is going into running a tournament, so let him slide a bit, and put together a team to do a table.
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:11 pm

that is why i suggested this like over a month ago so that other people could get a head start on this
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:50 am

i do have 4 tickets to Games day i can give away for free coming in the mail
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:39 pm

i could use two of those for my cousins if you really don't want them
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:05 pm

lol it dosn't work like that josh I'm going to give them away as prizes or if we need more people to help us with the tournament.
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:04 pm

i was kidding haha but really do we want to get a table going at Games day cause I might be able to get that orgnaized if no one else is working on it
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:12 pm

start fast we need to tell them were going to be there
Back to top Go down
mikhaila

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Ours is in the works. Just sent off the blurb. Have to try to do something bigger than Minas Tirith was last year. Getting started a few months early is your friend. I've got Orky diagrams scattered all over my hobby room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Seige of the Emperor’s Forge

Club: Showcase Comics and BigGunZ-NE

Models to Bring: Nothing! Hundreds of painted models will be supplied for you to play with. From mobs of Cyborks, to packs of Thunder Wolves, and flocks of Dreadnaughts. …And that’s just the little stuff….

Kaptain Rotsaruck has a Choo-Choo!.

And he’s taking it on a deff-ride straight into the Big Gunz of the heavily fortified Adeptus Mechanicus fortress known as ‘The Emperors Forge’. Built into the mountainside of a live volcano, the Emperors Forge was built to withstand any siege, and any army.

But can it handle an Ork Deff Train bigger than a Warlord Titan? And towing a trainload of Heavy Artillery, Kan Factories, Kustom Power Generators, and anything else a horde of crazy mek boyz can come up with? Lets find out!!

This is a multi table event where each small game will contribute to the overall battle. Each table will have several sessions, and we’ll fit in as many games as we can before the big battle at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Let's do a WW1 table with trenches and barbed wire all over. I will lead the effort! Sempre fi!!!

We could do it with The Great War rules. Nobody has seen it and it would be waaay awesome.
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:14 pm

yeah but they we have to get all those models and stuff we could just keep it simple and play an easier quick game i have some cool ideas we can talk about this weekend if you want to hear them
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:49 pm

ok. josh and i are doing a table. Smile
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:24 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing   Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing Empty

Back to top Go down

Scooter why are we not on this US gamesday listing
Page 1 of 1