Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs Parkthis saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aroy

this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter Empty
PostSubject: this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter   this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:10 pm

lets have sum big team games and hang out and paint
Back to top Go down
w3

w3

this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter   this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Sorry wont be able to make it, got my ass grounded XD. Me clancy liam and zack will be there for the fantasy tourney on the 11th though.
Back to top Go down
GZealot

PostSubject: Re: this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter   this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:52 pm

I'd be up for going, I'll be there after 230 since i'll drop my g/f off at work and head to the bunker. I just want to play some 2500 point games nothing big and crazy I want to get back into the swing of playing normal games.
Back to top Go down
aroy

PostSubject: Re: this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter   this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Yea we mostly play 2500 pitched battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter   this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter Empty

Back to top Go down

this saturday everyone go up to new bunker to hang out with me and scooter
Page 1 of 1