Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkNew Tomb King Rumors Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
New Tomb King Rumors EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
New Tomb King Rumors EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
New Tomb King Rumors EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
New Tomb King Rumors EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
New Tomb King Rumors EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
New Tomb King Rumors EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
New Tomb King Rumors EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
New Tomb King Rumors EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
New Tomb King Rumors EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

New Tomb King Rumors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joko12

joko12

New Tomb King Rumors Empty
PostSubject: New Tomb King Rumors   New Tomb King Rumors EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:49 am

Just few "rumors" I've heard through the "grapevine"...

*Tomb Kings/Princes mounts: Will be able to FINALLY ride a Skeletal Steed! Also strange rumor of an "old style" Carrion mount...

*New Character: Supposedly a "Construct" type, much like an Ushabti or the such! Only Hero level...

*Sphinx: Rules and sculpts aren't easy. But, if it happens, it'll take up a Rare slot, have Anti-Magic rules, and be more "defensive" then the Bone Giant.

*Ushabti: Upgrades such as Champs, and weaponary were mentioned...

*Bone Giants: Equipment/weaponary upgrades almost a definite! Sprue suppose to be well "furbished".

*Casket of Souls: No longer will take up a Rare...and optional rule to Target one enemy unit, and roll 3d6 vs their LD! I'm hoping this is incorrect...

*Curse: Killing a King will be more painful then a Prince, and not sure it'll have anything to do with LD tests...

*Tomb Swarms: No longer 0-1 of course...

*Tomb Guard: Optional weapon upgrades, Halberds with hvy Armor? Doesn't quite make sense...but who knows...

*Magical Items: Old style of Banner of the Hidden Dead/Legion will be back! Around 125pts, but will allow you to take any point sized unit (from set units) and have them appear at the START OF THE TURN!!! Thus a Charge will be available to the unit...coupled with Ikon of Rakaph, this is potentially the "one hit wonder". Much better Talismans and Arcane Items, some Weapons, Armor will probably stay much as is.

*Icon Bearer: Will get a "My Will Be Done..." Rule, but only affects Movement I believe...and an increase in his stats! (Wight King?)
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb King Rumors   New Tomb King Rumors EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:53 am

hmmm.... I'd like to see something better than a 3+ armor save for my King. Also, Tomb Guard should be on par with grave guard.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb King Rumors   New Tomb King Rumors EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:19 am

agree with you linc i don't want to see you have a unit with better then a 3+ save thou. good stuff josh i love it man
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb King Rumors   New Tomb King Rumors EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 pm

yeah man I have been waiting for these armies to get updated my bro and good buddy play these armies and it has been sucking for them to have battles with outdated rules
Back to top Go down
WingedTaurus27

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb King Rumors   New Tomb King Rumors EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:41 pm

That's awesome to know. I should dust off my tomb kings soon then. whered you find all that out? Any sketches of the new creatures?
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb King Rumors   New Tomb King Rumors EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:53 am

tomb kings are a good 5 to 6 months away GW isn't going to release images for some time. Un;ess theres been a huge change in the way they do stuffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb King Rumors   New Tomb King Rumors Empty

Back to top Go down

New Tomb King Rumors
Page 1 of 1