Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs Parkwhats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aroy

whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? Empty
PostSubject: whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army?   whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:58 pm

What's the best way to convert/ paint an army to get decent scores in tournaments?
Back to top Go down
JoeNeet

JoeNeet

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army?   whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:02 am

You need to find a color scheme that pops but also can work well with washes and other "short cuts". Bases are also a huge factor in making a great appearance score.
Back to top Go down
mikhaila

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army?   whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:40 pm

I knock out huge amounts of stuff when I'm in the mood to.

-You need to have the tools to convert, the bits, the glue. Not having what you need slows things.
-Decide on your basing. I'm going to start 40 marauders with great weapons tonite. I'll first black prime the MAS bases, white prime the models, then glue them down. I want to use basecoat and heavy inks, then detail work. Bases need drybrushing, wash, tufts and flock.
-Know what your doing ahead of time. I'll pick out the 6 colors I'll use the most, and after the basecoat and metallics, hit the washes, then the other colors. 90% done. I won't be dithering over what to paint each one, just assembly lining.

-Big screen tv at the end of the table. Many movies. Beer and soda in the fridge. Works best inviting buddies over for paint night. 6 hours a night once a week gets a lot done.

I could go to adepticon with what I have. Thinking instead of painting about 100 models for a new WOC army, and 40 more Orks.) I've been thinking about how to get it done quick.)

Army painter colored primers and quickshade are your friend. Also Dullcote and army painter grass tufts.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army?   whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats the fastest and best way convert/ paint a good and creative army?
Page 1 of 1