Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkMalifaux Get Together Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Malifaux Get Together EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Malifaux Get Together EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Malifaux Get Together EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Malifaux Get Together EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Malifaux Get Together EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Malifaux Get Together EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Malifaux Get Together EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Malifaux Get Together EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Malifaux Get Together EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Malifaux Get Together

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keenan

Location : Store: G&S, Work: Columbia, Live: Columbia at the mo

Malifaux Get Together Empty
PostSubject: Malifaux Get Together   Malifaux Get Together EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Sorry for the late notice on this everyone, I had a brain fart earlier in the week and forgot to post it. Ed and Paul asked me to help them out with organizing Malifaux at the store so that is what I'm doing. I'm having a get together at Games and Stuff tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon for anyone interested. Even if you don't have models yet or don't yet know if you want to play, you should come by and get some info and see who all is playing already. If you have questions in the meantime, call me or text me 4435406550 (mods leave the number up until tomorrow night please). Looking forward to seeing people there.
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Get Together   Malifaux Get Together EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:24 am

Wanted to make this but I got tied up with some chores at home. How did the meeting go?
Back to top Go down
Keenan

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Get Together   Malifaux Get Together EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:02 am

It went pretty well. 8 people came by. I got some good ideas about how to proceed with making this a regular game that people will come play and growing it in the community. We are going to be meeting up at g&s on Tuesday nights. The first Sunday of every month we'll be doing something too and we're going to start doing stuff like campaigns and small semi-competitive tournaments.
Back to top Go down
joesavestheday

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Get Together   Malifaux Get Together EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Awesome. My Arcanists crew arrives in the mail today so I'll try to get them tabletop worthy as soon as possible. Looking forward to some games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joesavestheday.com
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Get Together   Malifaux Get Together EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Hot, I'm already up there on most Tuesdays so I don't feel like I'll be missing out. Hopefully I can get my Karai Avatar and 3rd book soon.

If your going to be up there this Tues Keenan I could use some practice. Trying desperately to make it to NOVA for the Friday Into the Breach event.
Back to top Go down
Keenan

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Get Together   Malifaux Get Together EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 pm

I will be up there today after work (roughly 630 or so) so we can get a game in. Or at least part of one since we'll both be running ressers. I actually want to try out something new anyhow. See you guys there!
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Get Together   Malifaux Get Together EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Fun game, thanks for refreshing everything for me Keenan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Get Together   Malifaux Get Together Empty

Back to top Go down

Malifaux Get Together
Page 1 of 1