Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkThe Blood Sweet and Tears of the game Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scooter

scooter

The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game   The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:08 pm

A game between frinchie and myself written by me.

There I Stand bottom of the second half down by 1 touchdown. It's my turn to go, and for the 7th time this game I forget to move the turn marker forward. Yes another free re-roll for those stupid rats I hate my life.

As you look across the battle field all you see are the dead remands of rat’s lots and lots of movement 9, strength 3 rats. Snoghtlings and ogre alike were killing them in droves. Killed them how you ask I know what your thinking Jack "I fouled them" no that’s not the case here. I fouled this game maybe 3 times out of 16 turns 3 terrible horrible no good so sad. This game was amazing both players were giving away a turnover like that is the purposes of the game.

Anyway I digress....

Looking across the field at frinchies team I see 3 lone rats standing up against the tide that is my ogre's. I’ve knocked out 3 of his players, and killed 5. 24 squares from the in zone I need to score in the worst way. Just give me a tie. A tie is all I need I win if I can get a tie. Turn 7 snogtling goes to pick the ball up I need a 3 roll a 1. Turn over you have got to be kidding me is all I think. I didn't hit his guys I didn't do anything else just turn over probably for the 11th time.

frinchie of Corse dose nothing on his turn afraid of a both down or skull result so back to me.

turn 8

study I only have one chance to tie this game and its a long shot. First my incompetent snoghtling needs to pick up the ball 3+.then he needs to run forward 6 inches to throw the ball to my other snoghtling a short pass 4+. My other snoghtling needs to catch the ball 3+. Run 6 squares to my ogre affraid and hand the ball of to him 4+. My ogre needs to receive the ball another 4+. Not role bone head 1 + and run it into the in zone by pushing it 2 times.

Step 1 picks it up, step2 throws a perfect pass, step 3 catches a amazing ball, step 4 runs to the next player named lucky hands it of to him, step 5 roll receives the ball step, 6 rolled bone head game over ogres lose 2 to 1 you have got to be kidding me.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game   The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Hooray for Skavens!
Back to top Go down
http://martianempire.blogspot.com/
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game   The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:41 pm

scooter wrote:
Killed them how you ask I know what your thinking Jack "I fouled them" no that’s not the case here.

Actually, I was thinking: "Haven't we put the fouling conversation behind us?"

I do not have a problem with fouling.

Moving on...
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game   The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:23 pm

just a joke telling a story thats all
Back to top Go down
BrianF

BrianF

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game   The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:16 am

So I have a question, is the "forgot to move the turn marker" just going to be a free re-roll? I am okay with that I don't want people to end my turn early on me or anything because I forget.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game   The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:11 am

it's free re oll or you tack away one of mine.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game   The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:21 am

It's on page 7 of your rulebook:

Quote :
MOVING THE TURN MARKER
Each coach is responsible for keeping track of how many turns
his team has used, and must move the Turn counter one space
along the track provided on his Dugout at the start of each and
every one of his turns. If he forgets to move the counter before
taking an Action with one or more of his players, then the
opposing coach is allowed to call for an ‘illegal procedure’
penalty as soon as he spots the mistake. An Action is considered
to be moving one or more squares, standing up or rolling the
dice during your turn.

A coach who is called for an illegal procedure must either end his
turn or immediately lose one re-roll, which will count as the use
of a team re-roll for the turn if one has not already been used. If
the coach chooses to not end his turn and has no re-rolls left,
then the opposing coach gains a re-roll. If a coach forgets to
move the Turn marker, but rectifies his mistake before the
opposing coach spots the error, then he cannot be called for an
illegal procedure. If a coach incorrectly calls an illegal procedure
then he must lose a re-roll immediately, if he has no re-rolls
remaining his opponent gains a re-roll.
Back to top Go down
http://martianempire.blogspot.com/
BrianF

BrianF

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game   The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:32 am

I was to lazy to get my rule book, but I knew there was something about losing a turn. I guess someone will be getting a lot of re-rolls of me.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game   The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:34 am

Pretty soon, moving the marker will be almost automatic. I wouldn't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game   The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 am

This is true I played last night and only forgot 1 time or maybe 2 you remember to move the turn maker when a reroll costs you the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game   The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood Sweet and Tears of the game
Page 1 of 1