Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs Parkworst loser / sportsman you've ever played Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

worst loser / sportsman you've ever played

Go down 
+9
Brent
Seraph
joko12
Lincoln
Dameon
Jonny
TimW
Baneon
scooter
13 posters
AuthorMessage
scooter

scooter

worst loser / sportsman you've ever played Empty
PostSubject: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:53 am

So after reading this on another forum it got me wondering about us.

The worst experience I've ever had is against a player i played a couple of weeks ago.

I played space wolves he played IG. He used a forge world model and its rules, rolled dice and said he rolled a 5 when he rolled a 3. Over measured everything. Just really weird things. he even did the dice trick.

One set of dice for leadership tests one set for shooting one set for wounds . funny funny stuff.

What has happened to you all.
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:17 pm

I played in a Tourny where this big tall red headed guy got bent that he didn't get to play the first place winner. Was all mouthing off he would have tooled up on the fool.

I know I !@#$ and moan about dice rolls and such but I try to do better every game and have fun.
Back to top Go down
TimW

TimW

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:23 pm

I've had good luck with people in tourneys but unfortunately I know that at least once I was not the best guy to play against. I find that if I go into a tourney with the right attitude from the onset, it rubs off on my opponents.
Back to top Go down
http://tauofwar.blogspot.com
Jonny

Jonny

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Brent.
Back to top Go down
Dameon

Dameon

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

@Jonny, wow, cut to the quick...

<---- Guilty of it at times... and am glad atleast one personally locally had the stones to talk to me... Trying to be a better player and a more fun opponent...
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-legion.blogspot.com/
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Me. Phear me.
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:34 am

Im the best person to play against everyone loves me
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:57 am

Yeah Josh your cool. Your buddies.... :p
Back to top Go down
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:12 am

I wouldn't say there's a particular player, but in general the thing that I find least enjoyable in an opponent is when a person gets behind the 8 ball and begins to just complain and grouse about how badly they're doing, how much things suck, start to just throw moves and not care about the game anymore... no matter how gracious you try to be as the winning side, it just sucks all the joy out of the experience.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:45 am

Are you talking about warrien?
Back to top Go down
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 am

Nah, this isn't anyone in the local scene.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:56 am

want me to kkill him ii'll do it
Back to top Go down
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:04 am

Heh - I'll keep in mind that hit services are included in IC perks. Wink
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:42 am

anything for family
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:24 pm

But on a serious note I hate when people cheat thats about it but I dont think I have played someone like that in a long time
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 pm

josh just likes it when 6s count as 1s.
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 pm

yeah haha
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:32 am

People from Virginia
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 am

you are all silly give me the story why were they the worst. What happened?
Back to top Go down
darwinn69

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Lets see...worst I ever played was probably a kid at the Springfield GW. Frustrating game, and I think I made him cry after...but then again the kid was a bit "developmentally challenged".

However, worst game against someone who should have known better? That would probably be my first round opponent at the 40k Adepticon tournament. Argued with me about EVERYTHING. I mean it's true line of sight. I get down and can clearly see a model, I can shoot at it. The guy was bitching and moaning the whole time that I wasn't explaining my rules to him (i.e. How Mystics work even though I explained it to him twice before the game even started and he was suprised when I used them because he didn't see them coming) and arguing about how I allocated "go to ground" saves to the point where I just said "fuck it" and picked up the whole squad. Just a frustrating game all around.

That being said though, it's very rare to go up against someone who is a poor sport in tournaments. Most of the people I've played against have been pretty cool.

Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:34 pm

do you think he acted like that to mess you up or was the guy that special?
Back to top Go down
darwinn69

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:50 pm

I think he just didn't realize how 5'th edition 40k worked. And instead of learning the rules he just wanted to be bullheaded about it.
Back to top Go down
MVBrandt

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Brent wrote:
People from Virginia

lol
Back to top Go down
waffle

waffle

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:14 am

Quote :
People from Virginia

I'm sure people form VA feel the same way about you brent except one person. His name is Andy, he is a Eldar player, MAYBE you know him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:13 am

Didn't he hide in the corner and forst Brent to walk around the table or somthing lol.
Back to top Go down
CylonDave

CylonDave

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:17 pm

So there was this one IC tournament where I had my nurgle marines, and I was playing at my usual speed, and this IC guy named "Nilla"....Unbelivable...Slow Hammer to the max....I mean he should have just given up at the start of the game, no way his Grey Knights could ever beat my Nurgle Marines....Still he Slow Hammers me till turn 3 at which point the match is forced to end...and I still won! The End...

Hey Lincoln! How's it going buddy!? Thanks for the Grey Knights! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://arkosalphalegion.blogspot.com/
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:32 pm

LOL - that guy sounds like a real prick. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 pm

waffle wrote:
Quote :
People from Virginia

I'm sure people form VA feel the same way about you brent except one person. His name is Andy, he is a Eldar player, MAYBE you know him. Very Happy

That was proably the least fun game of warhammer I ever played, the kind just hid in the cornner gay
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 am

so funny i shoot you and now i hide lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worst loser / sportsman you've ever played   worst loser / sportsman you've ever played Empty

Back to top Go down

worst loser / sportsman you've ever played
Page 1 of 1