Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkI wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. Empty
PostSubject: I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition.   I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:39 am

from bols..
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2010/05/40k-news-witchhunters-daemonhunters.html

Quote :
So a short one this Friday. We have been hearing for a bit that Games Workshop will soon be releasing the Witchhunters and Daemonhunters codices as downloadablwe PDFs on the corporate website.

This has just been comfirmed in the latest White Dwarf. No word on the contents other than that, so it could easily be the old existing ones that have been taken out of print for some time now. They are not online as of right now, but look sharp folks.
Back to top Go down
http://martianempire.blogspot.com/
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition.   I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:10 am

yeah Tom told me there were doing this. It will be the old codex, you can't buy it in the store or through GW's website anymore.
Back to top Go down
mikhaila

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition.   I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:00 am

Not enough demand on the old codexes to warrant reprinting several thousand of each, with possibly a new codex in the works for next year.
Back to top Go down
MVBrandt

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition.   I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:12 pm

I will be shocked if the allies section of each codex is still present.
Back to top Go down
mikhaila

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition.   I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Probably actually will be, as I don't expect them to really change anything. One could hope they might update them to make weapons and rules the same as similar weapons elsewhere, but I doubt it.

I'm expecting no changes at all, just a repeat of what's in the current codices.
Back to top Go down

I wasn't expecting the downloadable inquisition.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum :: Inner Circle General :: Inner Circle General Discussion-
Jump to: