Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkPaintball on Saturdays Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Paintball on Saturdays EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Paintball on Saturdays EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Paintball on Saturdays EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Paintball on Saturdays EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Paintball on Saturdays EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Paintball on Saturdays EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Paintball on Saturdays EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Paintball on Saturdays EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Paintball on Saturdays EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Paintball on Saturdays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeter

Jeter

Paintball on Saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Paintball on Saturdays   Paintball on Saturdays EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 am

Hey all,

after reading the talks about possibly starting a team and just playing to play, I wanted to invite anyone here that wants to come out. Me and about 6 or so other people play every saturday in Pasadena, its about 20 minutes from the bunker. There is no field fee, its a private field with one speedball field, and one woodsball field. I have extra guns, and theres also rentals available at the shop that we meet up at to get air and paint.

The shops name is Paintball Sports and Supply, and we usually meet there around 2 or 3pm, get our stuff filled and head on out to the field (its 5 minutes down the road from the shop). Anyone is more than welcome to come out, even if you dont necessarily want to play and just get a better understanding of how its done.

There are NO fill stations out there though, so whatever air you come out there with, is all the air you have, but a lot of us have extra tanks that can be borrowed and if need be, we can borrow some from the shop.

If you're interested, or need other information let me know. You can also e-mail me that jeterzero@yahoo.com, message me here, or just reply back here. Look forward to seeing you all there
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: Paintball on Saturdays   Paintball on Saturdays EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 am

Jesse - what time are you guys going on the 24th? I'd like to come. - Will need a gun, unless your loaners suck - then i can rent one.
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: Paintball on Saturdays   Paintball on Saturdays EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 am

I'll find out, but i believe that it will be around the same time. There's a team that practices during the morning and early afternoon, thats why we get down there later. Once i find out if they're practicing or not I'll let you know. The loaners that we have are definitely better than the rentals. Just about all of them are speedball guns. I know that i have two loaners, and a couple people that play have extra stuff as well.
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: Paintball on Saturdays   Paintball on Saturdays EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 am

sounds good - I'll borrow one of your guns if that's cool. I assume you have a mask too? Should I show up with my own paint and air or should I just bring you some cash? How much air and paint or cash should i bring?
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: Paintball on Saturdays   Paintball on Saturdays EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:09 am

we meet up at the shop to get paint and air. And you would only need to get paint if you're borrowing stuff from me. And its about 40-50 bucks for a case of paint.
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: Paintball on Saturdays   Paintball on Saturdays EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:41 am

just to update you all, we wont be playing this saturday (april 17th). We will however be playing on the 24th
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Paintball on Saturdays   Paintball on Saturdays EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:17 pm

I take it this is the ti...I mean at Jeff's place.
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: Paintball on Saturdays   Paintball on Saturdays EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:43 pm

yeah Jeffs place
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Paintball on Saturdays   Paintball on Saturdays EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Thought Xcavators split up or is he sponsoring another now?
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: Paintball on Saturdays   Paintball on Saturdays EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:06 pm

they're still sort of alive, either way Jeff still lets us play out there whenever so long as we buy paint from him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paintball on Saturdays   Paintball on Saturdays Empty

Back to top Go down

Paintball on Saturdays
Page 1 of 1