Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkBest conversions Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Best conversions EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Best conversions EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Best conversions EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Best conversions EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Best conversions EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Best conversions EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Best conversions EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Best conversions EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Best conversions EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Best conversions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ecurb12

ecurb12

Best conversions Empty
PostSubject: Best conversions   Best conversions EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Hello everyone lets post our best converted models and explain how we did it. I don't care if they're painted cause i know mine aren't.

Ok first i made an Ork "Big Gunz" Zzap Gun. what I did was took the Zzap gun from the Battlewagon sprue and mounted it on the middle axel of a trukk, then for the armor plates i used some of the armor plates from the battlewagon sprue, for the stand that holds it up i cut a piece of T shaped sprue and glued it to the axel, then i put a proud gretchin on the back of the gun, lastly i put the whole thing on a scenic deffkopta base.Best conversions Dscf0417

My next two conversions are looted Killa Kanz. i made these from a old pewter space wolves dreadnought and a chaos dreadnought. for the space wolf one i took the wreking ball off my trukk and used that as the close combat dread weapon, then attached one of the missile pods from the space marine whirlwind tank for the grotzooka. im not sure if i am done with this kan yet. for the chaos kan i removed the head of the dude inside and put on a gretchin head and some gretchin arms then added the grabbin' klaw from the battlewagon sprue for the dreads close combat weapon, for the grotzooka i used an eldar d-cannon
Best conversions Dscf0418Best conversions Dscf0419

here i have some converted grotzookas. the one on the right has an empire great cannon, the one in the middle has an empire hellfire thing, and the one on the left has 2 rims from a 1969 plymouth superbird model glued together. its always interesting making these things Very Happy
Best conversions Dscf0420

and for my prized conversion i have a looted Panzer lV. ok to start for the plow i glued the 2 big armor plates from the trukk sprue together and attached it to the front, then i took the reinforced ram of a trukk and put that on the front, then i added alot of small gunz including: 2 big shootas, rokkit launcha, skortcha, and a stikk bomm chukka. for the big gun on top i used what i think is a twin linked lascannon from a predator, then i continued to add some bitz from the'69 superbird, added some hatches from a killa kan and a rhino on the sides of the tank, and put the grille from the trukk on the back along with some battlewagon bitz
Best conversions Dscf0421Best conversions Dscf0422
Back to top Go down

Best conversions
Page 1 of 1