Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs Parkspiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GZealot

spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet Empty
PostSubject: spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet   spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:45 am

The subject is only to poke fun at my buddy Joe, no real connection with the list and his destruction.

Dark elves

Dreadlord Heavy Armor, Sea Dragon Cloak, Shield, magic items(Whip of agony, Black Amulet), Cold One Chariot
340pts
Master Heavy Armor, Sea Dragon Cloak, halbred, Battle Standard Bearer(Banner of Nagarythe), Cold One Chariot
332pts
Master Heavy Armor, Sea Dragon Cloak, magic Items(Crimson Death,Ring of Hotek), Cold One Chariot
228pts

Dark riders Repeater Crossbows, Musician 117pts
Dark Riders Musician, shields 97pts
Dark Riders Musician, shields 97pts
Cold One Chariot 100pts
Cold One Chariot 100pts
Cold One Chariot 100pts
Cold One Chariot 100pts
Hydra 175pts
Hydra 175pts
Total amounts 2195pts

Last edited by GZealot on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GZealot

PostSubject: Re: spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet   spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:48 am

Nothing to special with this army just a lot of fun conversions and ideas I've had for it eventually I'll get back to working on it during school. Lots of chariots, and dark riders I'm curious to see if dark riders with shields are worth anything. Granted they lose the fast cav ability but I could still see them being useful against the lighter infantry or skirmishers.

Later,
GZ aka Gregor aka Greg
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet   spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:55 am

lol thats alot of stuff
Back to top Go down
JoeNeet

JoeNeet

PostSubject: Re: spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet   spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Greg youve done it.... I dont know how i would beat this Shocked

But to be serious, it fits your playt stlye. you like to have fun and use the units that you like. now that being said it is still Dark Elves so its not terrible.

7 Chairots and 2 hydra hits like a truck, and with my Dice Rolls you might just massacre me!
Back to top Go down
GZealot

PostSubject: Re: spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet   spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Haha, very true Joe. Depending on how the tournaments being run by icgc are going to be run I might try and get this painted and together for January.

Also, you are right I've always preferred to design the army by concept and look than the direct destructive power of the army. Biggest thing I need to work on is sticky with one army design and playing it to get a better feel for it. Like that Beast list I took to the GT about a year and half ago. I lost 2 of my games to some silly play mistakes.

One day it will see tournament play though... no idea when but one day.

Laterz,
Greg, gregor or GZ
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet   spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:07 am

greg just so you know you have 55 points to spend you can put crossbows on all your darkriders or drop 1 unit to put in another chariot. you have points to spend.
Back to top Go down
JoeNeet

JoeNeet

PostSubject: Re: spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet   spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:31 am

No greg leave it, then you can pull the card i used to....

"Hey man, I beat you and I still had enough points for a Spawn or something! Thats pretty sweet...."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet   spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:04 am

That would be an awesome looking army to put on the table.

Since you've got the shields on 2 of the DR units, did you think about combining them into a single unit and adding a standard? That'd give 3 scr (and most likely an outnumber too) to go with S4 on the charge.

Do the character chariots still count as having 2 Crossbows?
Back to top Go down
http://martianempire.blogspot.com/
GZealot

PostSubject: Re: spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet   spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:14 pm

When you buy the chariot for the character he replaces one of the crew. Which in my eyes means you only get one repeater crossbow on the chariot sense you only have one crew. If someone tried to say "He just replaces the crewman not the gear the crewman carries." I would firmly smack said person in the back of the head and never play them again.

Later,
Greg or GZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet   spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet Empty

Back to top Go down

spiffy Army Idea to destroy the Neet
Page 1 of 1