Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkLooking to borrow some Allies for 7/14 Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndrewMain

Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14   Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:31 pm

I'm playing in the 40K tournament this weekend, and Allies are allowed, but "MUST BE WYSIWYS, NO EXCEPTIONS" in Dameon's words, though I suspect he was going for WYSIWYG, which is much harder for me to pull off on short notice. I'm looking to supplement my Dark Eldar with some Craftworld models, and I'm hoping some kind soul here would let me borrow his toys for the tourney. Here's what I'm looking for:

1 Farseer on Jetbike w/ Singing Spear

Definitely, the model that sells me on allies. Then, depending on availability.

5 Rangers/Pathfinders
OR
3-6 Guardian Jetbikes (1-2 Shuriken Cannon)

Ideally I would use the Pathfinders for Troops, but failing that I could put the Farseer in with some Guardians and not feel bad.

Lastly, if you have units like these sitting around gathering dust for whatever reason, I would also be willing to buy them off you for a fair price.

Any and all help appreciated! I can run without Allies, but I think they would be really fun to use, and hopefully effective as well.

Back to top Go down

Looking to borrow some Allies for 7/14
Page 1 of 1