Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkWarmachine and Hordes players sound off! Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Warmachine and Hordes players sound off!

Go down 
+5
D.Sanchez
Baneon
Jonny
JohnOSpencer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnOSpencer

JohnOSpencer

Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! Empty
PostSubject: Warmachine and Hordes players sound off!   Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:34 pm

I'd like to see how many Warmachine and Hordes players we have on the boards. I chat with the sunday guys on their google group, but I want to see how many we have here. You can tell us what armies you have, want or whatever if you like, too.

I have (in order of points) Cygnar, Mercs, Menoth, Trollbloods and Cryx. I really only play Cygnar and Mercs right now.
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine and Hordes players sound off!   Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 pm

I have about 35pt of Circle.
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine and Hordes players sound off!   Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:51 am

Cryx, some khador and Trolls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine and Hordes players sound off!   Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:17 am

The folks who are here could also just join the google group, it's for everybody. We announce tournaments from Southern PA to VA, mostly around Games and Stuff. There's a fair bit of off-topic discussion, but also a lot of people trading minis or looking for games.

http://groups.google.com/group/maryland-warmachine-players-group?lnk=

For what it's worth:

200+ points of Menoth, 100+ points of Cygnar, 100+ Legion,
Back to top Go down
D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine and Hordes players sound off!   Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:01 pm

The only faction worth mentioning...Legion! Also have cryx though.
Back to top Go down
vonjankmon

vonjankmon

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine and Hordes players sound off!   Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:55 am

I'm getting back into Hordes with my Legion. Bought the MK 2 rules about a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Gamesmith

Gamesmith

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine and Hordes players sound off!   Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:11 am

I got Cryx, Circle, and Cygnar. I play mostly at DW in Rockville, but can make it to G&S with notice.
Back to top Go down
glinarien

glinarien

PostSubject: Sounding Off   Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:56 pm

I just started with 15 points of Retribution of Scyrah.

Max
Back to top Go down
arcticfox

arcticfox

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine and Hordes players sound off!   Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Menoth here... Not sure how many points I can field since I got a pretty good lot of brand new stuff from eBay so I'm adding it up as I complete models. My guess is something like 40 - 50 points' worth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ldsknights.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine and Hordes players sound off!   Warmachine and Hordes players sound off! Empty

Back to top Go down

Warmachine and Hordes players sound off!
Page 1 of 1