Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkLooking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mattdell

mattdell

Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!!   Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:57 am

If my last post confused you I'm sorry. I,m looking for a Foundation army list for warriors of chaos. I was thinking about using some magic and beefed combat so like warriors and chosen, followed by tzeentch. Otherwise my birthday is coming up real soon and i would appreciate suggestions.
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!!   Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:19 am

I know this is late but a really good army is the troll army, but you take warriors of Chaos you have to take some knights too. So if your looking for a well balanced army you should get yourself maybe block of warriors not to many though because like all foot troops if you base your army only on them they will get shot to pieces. Good luck building an army though and if you want a more detailed list of what I have used in the past I can do that for you.
Back to top Go down

Looking for a good beginner Warriors of Chaos List!!!!!
Page 1 of 1