Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs Park'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read

Go down 
+4
Martin
Lincoln
joko12
Dameon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dameon

Dameon

'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read Empty
PostSubject: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:51 am

Someone broke into my car and stole my bike army, got it all and took only my army from the car (seriously left the GPS, several others)...

I really need to borrow to play, my chaos army is stll broken from Blobs Park....

Does anyone have a x3 attack bikes, x28 regular bikes (I have meltas etc to convert)
x4 landspeeders
x3 Dreads
x3 Thunder fire cannons....

If anyone even has the bikes I might be able to buy and or build the rest... But cannot afford to repurchase @ Retails and rebuild in a day....

dameon_green@hotmail.com
(570)902-9231
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-legion.blogspot.com/
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 am

Holy Crap man that sucks sorry to hear that, I hope that everything gets worked out. Hopefully you catch the guy or something. I would let you borrow my stuff, but I don't have what you need. Sorry about that, but man that sucks good luck with catching the jerk that stole your stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dameon

Dameon

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Proof gamers are a better people....

Shout out to:

Vaden for suppling 4/5's of what I need for tomorrow.. Seriously thanks

Seth and Marc Smith for helping with assembling the Thunder Fires and the last 2 models I needed
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:50 am

now tell me you won...
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:57 am

Lincoln wrote:
now tell me you won...

And did anyone seem overly surprised you were able to play after all?
Back to top Go down
http://martianempire.blogspot.com/
Dameon

Dameon

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:08 am

9th overall...

First round...table orcs turn 3 (max points)

Second round, Major defeat, actually switched dice with the SW's player, he had amazing dice.. Lost because of 4 (2 in turn 2, 2 in turn 4) wacky morals... Four times I poped 2 out of 8 guys, (just shot meltas to weaken squad before charge) and in both instances he failed the moral, and fell back atleast 8 inches to take me out of charge range... I should of (could of would have) won vs him.... Dice rule all! After a night to think on it, I realize as well a couple mistakes I made that could have changed the pace of the gameā€¦

Third Round Daemons, major victory.... inquisitor was shot and killed by the commissar for only rolling 4 times out of 12 possible to hit when deepstriking... and he was never more then 14 inches away!!!! (well once) Highlight of the game is when x2 5 man stormtrooper squads charged 2 wounded Juggies and WON combat wipping the squad...

Clealy this was not an epic quest like the Odyssey where I was destined to win... Was a ton of fun overall, 3 good foes!

Thanks again
Dameon
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
TimW

TimW

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Thirdstorm: "Lost because of 4 (2 in turn 2, 2 in turn 4) wacky morals"

Having morals will get you every time, better to have no morals and just go for the throat. haha!

Too bad, but you did really well anyway...how do people get tabled by turn 3, what was that ork player doing wrong? With all that ork stuff, it should take at least 5 turns to kill everything in his army. Did he quit halfway or something?
Back to top Go down
http://tauofwar.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:10 pm

hint: orcs aren't that good.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:22 pm

there are hard counters to everything in 40k.
Back to top Go down
Dameon

Dameon

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:26 pm

@Avatar8481, Orks can be good IMHO, good builds, alot of it falls on the general... both really, give me some credit=-)

@TimW,
RE: Space Wolves.... Lesson learned, don't shoot longfangs!!!
RE: Orks... Foot based ork army, x4 boys squads, x2 runty squads, x2 mechboys w/ custom forcefields, x3 outflanking squads x9 kans...and a couple other units...

Thunderfire cannon eats foot armies for lunch... first turn killed 35 orks, second turn another 40.... 3rd turn 40+ and he surrendered as I had just moved into striking range w/ bikes on the grots
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:26 pm

hahaha sounds like Orks for dinner. that is awesome though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read   'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read Empty

Back to top Go down

'Ard Boyz Final Round Emergency.... need help please read
Page 1 of 1