Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs Park8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lincoln

Lincoln

8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne Empty
PostSubject: 8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne   8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:36 am

Ok - So we all know 8th Edition is new and confusing for alot of people. How to play, what list to play, what units do what, etc...

Here are a couple of the 8th edition lists I am going to try out this week. I'd like to see everyone post on this thread or one like it about what they're playing and whether or not it was effective in 8th edition. Let's try to do this at least once a week - it doesn't need to me a huge post just tell us what you took and why it did or didn't work. I will be playing 1-2 (2750 point) games a week with different armies and lists. I will post my battle reports here.

This week I am trying Chaos and big blocks of marauders. I will also be throwing down some Khorne action.

I will post my lists and the results by Thursday.

Week 1 Chaos List -

2750 Pts - Warriors of Chaos Roster - chAOS 2750

Chaos Marauders (40#, 240 pts)
39 ~[(^One or more selected options present a potential usage conflict]×~[(#]Chaos Marauders of Tzeetch @ 240 pts (Mark of Tzeetch; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Flail)
1 Chieftan of Tzeetch (Mark of Tzeetch; Hand Weapon; Flail)

Marauder Horsemen (6#, 138 pts)
6 ~[(^One or more selected options present a potential usage conflict]×~[(#]Marauder Horsemen of Khorne @ 138 pts (Mark of Khorne; Hand Weapon; Flail; Throwing Axe; Shield; Fast Cavalry; Frenzy)
6 Warhorse

Marauder Horsemen (6#, 138 pts)
6 ~[(^One or more selected options present a potential usage conflict]×~[(#]Marauder Horsemen of Khorne @ 138 pts (Mark of Khorne; Hand Weapon; Flail; Throwing Axe; Shield; Fast Cavalry; Frenzy)
6 Warhorse

Throgg (1#, 175 pts)
1 The Troll King Throgg @ 175 pts (Causes Fear; Regenerate)

Dragon Ogres (4#, 328 pts)
3 Dragon Ogres @ 328 pts (Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Light Armour; Causes Fear)
1 Champion (Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Light Armour)

Squad (4#, 205 pts)
1 Hellcannon @ 205 pts (Causes Terror; Large Target; Unbreakable)
3 Crew (Hand Weapon; Heavy Armour)

Chaos Giant (1#, 265 pts)
1 Giant of Slaanesh @ 265 pts (Mark of Slaanesh (Giant); Causes Terror; Immune to Psychology; Large Target; Stubborn)

Sorcerer (1#, 140 pts)
1 Chaos Sorcerer of Nurgle @ 140 pts (Mark of Nurgle; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor)
1 Infernal Puppet

Sorcerer (1#, 155 pts)
1 Chaos Sorcerer of Nurgle @ 155 pts (Mark of Nurgle; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor)
1 The Black Tongue

Chosen (19#, 500 pts)
18 ~[(^One or more selected options present a potential usage conflict]×~[(#]Chosen of Nurgle @ 500 pts (Mark of Nurgle; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Halberd; Chaos Armor; Shield)
1 Champion of Nurgle (Mark of Nurgle; Hand Weapon; Halberd; Chaos Armor; Shield)
1 Favour of the Gods
1 Banner of Rage

Chaos Lord (1#, 283 pts)
1 ~[(^One or more selected options present a potential usage conflict]×~[(#]Chaos Lord of Khorne @ 283 pts (General; Mark of Khorne; Hand Weapon; Extra Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Shield; Frenzy)
1 Fury of the Blood God
1 Stream of Corruption

Exalted Hero (1#, 179 pts)
1 ~[(^One or more selected options present a potential usage conflict]×~[(#]Exalted Hero of Khorne (Battle Standard Bearer) @ 179 pts (Mark of Khorne; Hand Weapon; Extra Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Shield; Battle Standard Bearer; Frenzy)
1 Rapturous Standard

Total Roster Cost: 2746

Week 1 Khorne List -

2750 Pts - Daemons of Chaos Roster

Bloodletters of Khorne (32#, 439 pts)
31 Bloodletters of Khorne @ 439 pts (Hand Weapon; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Daemonic Icons; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1))
1 Bloodreaper (Hand Weapon)
1 Icon of Endless War

Bloodletters of Khorne (32#, 439 pts)
31 Bloodletters of Khorne @ 439 pts (Hand Weapon; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Daemonic Icons; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1))
1 Bloodreaper (Hand Weapon)
1 Skull Totem

Herald of Khorne (1#, 215 pts)
1 Herald of Khorne (Battle Standard Bearer) @ 215 pts (Hand Weapon; Locus of Khorne; Battle Standard Bearer; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Hatred; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1))
1 Banner of Unholy Victory
1 Armour of Khorne
1 Soul Hunger

Herald of Khorne (1#, 140 pts)
1 Herald of Khorne @ 140 pts (Hand Weapon; Locus of Khorne; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Hatred; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1))
1 Armour of Khorne
1 Soul Hunger

Herald of Khorne (1#, 140 pts)
1 Herald of Khorne @ 140 pts (Hand Weapon; Locus of Khorne; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Hatred; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1))
1 Armour of Khorne
1 Soul Hunger

Skulltaker (1#, 150 pts)
1 Skulltaker @ 150 pts (Flaming Attacks; General; Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Hatred; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow)
1 Cloak of Skulls

Flesh Hounds of Khorne (6#, 210 pts)
6 Flesh Hounds of Khorne @ 210 pts (Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Magic Resistance (3))

6 Flesh Hounds of Khorne @ 210 pts (Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Magic Resistance (3))

Flamers of Tzeentch (6#, 225 pts)
5 Flamers of Tzeentch @ 225 pts (Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Skirmishers)
1 Flames of Tzeentch
1 Pyrocaster (Hand Weapon)

Flamers of Tzeentch (6#, 225 pts)
5 Flamers of Tzeentch @ 225 pts (Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Skirmishers)
1 Flames of Tzeentch
1 Pyrocaster (Hand Weapon)

Chaos Furies (6#, 72 pts)
6 Chaos Furies @ 72 pts (Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Flyer; Immune to Psychology)

Chaos Furies (6#, 72 pts)
6 Chaos Furies @ 72 pts (Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Flyer; Immune to Psychology)

Total Roster Cost: 2747

Last edited by Lincoln on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jwiv

PostSubject: Re: 8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne   8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:50 pm

The only thing I'd question are the shields - Mark of Nurgle is a good bump against shooting, and with halberds, you're not going to be able to use the shields in close combat (remember, if you buy weapons, you have to use them now)
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: 8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne   8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:09 am

Shields are while you’re walking towards them +1 armor and all that.

Lincoln the daemon list is sick good job.
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: 8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne   8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Flamers are so good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne   8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne Empty

Back to top Go down

8th Edition Weekly Report - Week 1 Chaos and Khorne
Page 1 of 1