Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkOkay I'm getting a little sick of this... Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...

Go down 
+3
joko12
Martin
Baneon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Baneon

Baneon

Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... Empty
PostSubject: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Two days till the new rules release and we still don't have the pdf files for how the army specific rules are going to be changed. Therefor no one can really plan on how their army is going to change or what models they need to start stocking up on. Really freaking starting to piss me off. Even more so in that from everything I had heard they were supposed to be out on the 6th.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 pm

I'd heard the 6th, but also the 9th, 10th and in the week after release. And the worst one was one a week after the book comes out. um.. no.

Back to top Go down
http://martianempire.blogspot.com/
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Yeah lets put everything on hold cause allot of the army specific stuff and magic items don't work with the new edition and dribble it out over the next 3 months after release. There are two new armies I'm looking at right now and wont even buy a model untill I see the rules changes for them.

Wood Elves
Bretonnians

Worst thing is I heard a rumor that it was due to GW having problems with the mirror sites and not wanting to pay to get the pdf's to the general public.
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Yeah I herd that alot of the FAQ's and things will not be out until the end of the month
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 pm

it will be ok guys but GW is like this I'm still waiting to see what the missions at ard boys are. there slow it's ok
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:20 pm

HAHAHA. I got my books today.
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:20 pm

i think Wood Elves will be el` crapola in the new release.
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:09 am

yeah unless they do something crazy like in woods wood elf guys can't be targeted by magic or shooting something crazy like that
Back to top Go down
D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:55 am

FAQs are up!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:13 am

Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:05 am

Page 95 Dark Elf Assassin

If you take an assassin, there will be math.
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 am

So far I've been underwhelmed by the pdfs, not reallying changing much though the TK got a re-written Casket. The high elves ignoring duplicate special/rare choice restrictino is kind of amusing.

Wow okay Teclis is a beast, IF on any double but only out of control on a double 6.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:16 am

yeah, they kept the changes fairly tight.

Mostly it's the odd warmachines like the cauldron/casket/anvil that got most attention. obviously needed...

So.. dwarven magic phase.. no additional dispel bonus from runemen, but they give dice and the anvil gets an extra dice.?
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:00 am

Didn't look at the dwarves but I just finished with the Vamp one and it's annoying. Anything in the book it seems that adds power dice are only useable by the vamp that generates them. So all the Black Arts double dice are only useable by that guy, bummer.
Back to top Go down
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:10 am

maybe it's just me looking at the Dwarf FAQ, but the amendments are really annoying. Guess I have to start crossing stuff out in the codex. (though I suppose I should be happy they addressed it)
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:41 pm

There are still going to be more changes this stuff in only the beginning!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:25 pm

There better be. How can a daemon prince count as a daemon for the lore of light spells to damage it but it doesn't get magical attacks? And the warshrine is classes as a monster but doesn't get thunderstomp. God damn English wankers! Way to go GW!
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:03 pm

haha its true they will be changing alot haha
Back to top Go down
joko12

joko12

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Martin so Im confused how do dark elf assassin work I tried figuring it out but I am not sure haha
Back to top Go down
D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:28 pm

They don't count toward any percentages.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeah, they basically have a category to themselves that's not affected by a limit.
as long as you make the min 25% core troops it probably won't affect much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...   Okay I'm getting a little sick of this... Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay I'm getting a little sick of this...
Page 1 of 1