Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkChallenge boards VS Escalation leagues Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues

Go down 
3 posters

Challenge boards Escalation leagues
Challenge boards
Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues I_vote_lcap63%Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Escalation leagues
Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues I_vote_lcap37%Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
scooter

scooter

Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues Empty
PostSubject: Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues   Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Ok so at the bunker the challenge boards have taken quiet the beating so I give the option to you the people. The debate is going to be between challenge board and an escalation league. Here is how it goes if we do challenge boards there going to work the same way they work now. You play a game at your level and if you win you get a chance to challenge up. Till you get to the top. If you stay at the top for 4 weeks you will receive a 10 dollar gift card then you go back down to the bottom. You can not switch your army while you rise to the top. If you lose a game while you’re defending the top you move all the way down to the bottom. WE can implement some kind of random point limit so there isn’t any standard army list running around. Or we can leave it the way we have it were each level has an assigned points value.

Escalation leagues are a little different from what I'm told. My understanding is that you pick an army and we play games on a weekly basses in an increasing point value. Every month we would give prizes for the best looking army the player with the most wins. What ever else we decide to do prizes for. I figure we could start the armies of at 1000 points and every 2 weeks increases the value by 250 points. The goal of the escalation league is for people to paint there army's while they play each player has an assigned player they have to play each week. At the end of the league we can have a tournament between who ever wanted to do this with us. since there will be more prizes being given away for this event people will have to pitch in money to start this of I can’t see it being more the 20 dollars a person. The thing to remember about this is that this will go on for 3 months. And your army is going to be painted at the end.

Which ever one you all would like to see is the one we will do. If there are any ideas about making ether idea better please feel free to post it up and we can talk about it.

Last edited by scooter on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues   Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Quote :
Ok so at the bunker the challenge boards have taken quiet the beating

in that nobody uses them anymore, people don't like them, other's complain about them, what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues   Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:08 pm

I had just assumed that the challenge board had been stopped by the folks upstairs due to the Solar Campaign starting up, else I'd be knocking on Frenchie's door right about now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues   Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge boards VS Escalation leagues
Page 1 of 1