Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkSundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship. Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship. EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship. Empty
PostSubject: Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship.   Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:02 pm

There's a sometimes crew on sundays for WM. I went today to spend my Gift card from the pancake tourney and was able to get two practice games in for Sunday (and a game after the tourney last night vs. Alex's Cygnar).

I noticed my opponent today did this, and I recommend it, may even require it before I play somebody (particularly those of us, including myself, who are still learning). ALWAYS ask to see the opponent's cards before the game and READ THEM! read the spells, read the special powers, etc. Your opponent has to let you read them, the game is about tactics, not hiding information from your opponent, so they should volunteer their cards to you at the start. Every game I've lost in recent weeks, and some I SHOULD have lost but lucked out of, have been because I didn't know what my opponent did and I was surprised, something easily solved by taking a few minutes before the game to look over the opponent's army.

Highlights:

Karchev can get his jacks how far across the table on the first turn? (answer A LOT!)

pVlad can do what on the charge? (+5 speed for jacks)

Testament's feat does what? (Incorporeal for a turn)

Siege doesn't need LOS for how many abilities (all of the ones that matter is the answer).

eCaine goes how far on the charge? (18 inches)

The games today were similar surprises for my opponent (and me to a certain extent) when I got stormblades into Melee combat on the first turn 30" across the table (eStryker T4 list so +2" deployment, AM on the blades so they start the game 17" in, then run ten, stryker feats on turn 1 they go 3 more and get 1/2" combat...killed a unit of trenchers on turn 1 that were just outside his AD zone.)

That game was against eNemo, so everybody was immune to each others electricity but I eventually got the melee assassination with stryker on turn 4, though I could easily have died the turn before except he flubbed a roll or 3.

first game he tried to assassinate with ecaine on his turn 2 and (though he got into combat, he didn't do enough damage to stryker and I one-shot ecaine with stryker.
Back to top Go down

Sundays at GCS and a Though on good sportsmanship.
Page 1 of 1