Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkMy take on the beasts Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
My take on the beasts EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
My take on the beasts EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
My take on the beasts EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
My take on the beasts EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
My take on the beasts EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
My take on the beasts EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
My take on the beasts EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
My take on the beasts EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
My take on the beasts EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

My take on the beasts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scooter

scooter

My take on the beasts Empty
PostSubject: My take on the beasts   My take on the beasts EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:58 am

Ok I don't have the book or my list in front of me but i do know my list and everything in it so here you go.

Doom bull as my lord.
Heavy armor shield
5+ scaly save
Extra str6 attack in close combat
before any one hits in close combat do a str3 hit on everyone in base contact
Cleaver
6+ armor save and every armor save you make in close combat make that many str 6 attacks in combat

Slug tongue

lvl 2 on razergor chariot
Bond spell power lvl 5 destroy all arcane items on the table for each one you have tack d6 str 4 hits
dispel scroll

lvl2 shaman on razergor chariot
Plus 1 dice for every wizard within 6 inches

ungor raiders 6 of them

2 tuskagor chariots

4 minatares
full command

3 razergor chariots

Then the leadership 10 stubborn terror causer

This would be the list I would run what do you guys think I should change or add?
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: My take on the beasts   My take on the beasts EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:46 am

That's 18 models for the entire army? 2250?

How many points is that arcane item bound spell?
Is it d6 against the bearer of the item or the unit they're in?
Is it bound to an arcane item?
Back to top Go down
http://martianempire.blogspot.com/
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: My take on the beasts   My take on the beasts EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:38 am

The stone of spite is 18" range not every Arcane Item on the board, this includes your own so you need to use your Dispel Scroll before you pop it or your Shaman is sucking d6 str4 hits.

The Skull of Rarkos is add 1 to your casting values of all friendly shamans within 6" not add 1 die per cater within 6". Beg pardon you mean the Shard of the Herdstone...sec I'll be posting another.

That's what 6 casting dice, 4 dispel dice and 1 scroll at 2250? And your playing with a Ld8 general with no ABSB to help with break checks though with only 20 models on the board I guess your kinda at a win or suck-it position.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: My take on the beasts   My take on the beasts EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:56 am

lol it's all in how you play in most games you can put your modles behind terran so noone can hit you. also it's 8 power dice 5 dispell dice.

low model count armies make it easyer for you to make sure your guys stay alive
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: My take on the beasts   My take on the beasts EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 am

Okay did the math from the list you handed me last night which is what I'm assuming this is as well. You've spent 2228! so you can add raiders. Thats with the change from 7 minos to 4.

Your doombull is illegal, you've spent 110 points on Magic Items and Gifts out of a 100 point allowance. Hide is 15, Horror is 20, Skin is 30, Cleaver is 30 and the helm is 15.

You do realize that the Shard of the Herdstone is a terrain piece in your deployment zone that you have to stay within 6" of to get the extra die right? So you've spent 290 points on big bad ass chariots that are staying in your deployment zone not doing a whole lot of anything for you. Or they are advancing with the rest of your army and your leaving the shard behind and not using it which wastes 50 pts that can be used for a Chalice of Dark Rain which is 1 use -1 to shooting and non BS fire only shoots on a 4+.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: My take on the beasts   My take on the beasts EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:41 am

it's a tournament list somtimes you don't want to go forward untill your readdy so staying back isn't a bad thing. It took me a couple tournamnets to relize that you don't have to go forward to win the game somtimes it's best to stay back and cast magic.

Also i don't have the book infront of me but I thought the Skin was 20 points. so 100 points worth of magic items and if I'm wrong tack away slug whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: My take on the beasts   My take on the beasts EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:23 am

Mines directly from the book and it's 30, kinda nice against High Elves to possibly kill some stuff off before they strike Smile

I getcha on the not advancing just wanted to make sure you knew it was a terrain piece not something he always carried with him.

So have you been able to tell a Skaven player their Doomwheel can't get into combat yet Smile

You know with the left over points you can sub the Raiders with another Tuskgor chariot? Leaves about 14 free points which you can't do much with. Or get some scouting harpies.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: My take on the beasts   My take on the beasts EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:35 am

i havent looked at it yet playing witht he amount of minatars i need and no not yet but that is to funny. wait right there you cant come within an inch of me lol so gay.
Back to top Go down
S-Low

PostSubject: Re: My take on the beasts   My take on the beasts EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 am

That is a very skill dependent list, which is clearly intentional. The model count scares me a bit, I might not risk it. Both of you have made dangerous lists because you have so many heavy hitters. You each have several chariots, mino units, and a big bad monster. They sound good on paper but I dunno if they will work out on the board. If your opponent can redirect or soak up some of the big guns and kill them when they can, you would be in trouble.

Anybody who isn't particuraly crafty will prolly be swept from the board in a hurry, tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My take on the beasts   My take on the beasts Empty

Back to top Go down

My take on the beasts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Warhammer Fantasy Army Lists-
Jump to: