Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkSo... do you like stuff? You know... Things? Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

So... do you like stuff? You know... Things?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Therkorn

So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? Empty
PostSubject: So... do you like stuff? You know... Things?   So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Hi,
My names Rich and I am a wargamer....

Figured I'd introduce myself

I live in NJ, i consider myself a good player who is competitive. I like the tournament scene and will offer up a game to any takers in the NJ area (or passers by!)
Back to top Go down
Mukrat

Mukrat

PostSubject: Re: So... do you like stuff? You know... Things?   So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:29 am

I like piie!
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: So... do you like stuff? You know... Things?   So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:05 am

we will be coming to pa for the tournaments up there on the 6th
Back to top Go down
Therkorn

PostSubject: Re: So... do you like stuff? You know... Things?   So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 pm

What Tournament on the 6th and where? I may come out if its 40k
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: So... do you like stuff? You know... Things?   So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:52 am

It's fantasy sorry budy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... do you like stuff? You know... Things?   So... do you like stuff? You know... Things? Empty

Back to top Go down

So... do you like stuff? You know... Things?
Page 1 of 1