Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkArmy list for the 23rdth Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Army list for the 23rdth EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Army list for the 23rdth EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Army list for the 23rdth EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Army list for the 23rdth EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Army list for the 23rdth EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Army list for the 23rdth EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Army list for the 23rdth EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Army list for the 23rdth EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Army list for the 23rdth EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Army list for the 23rdth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GZealot

Army list for the 23rdth Empty
PostSubject: Army list for the 23rdth   Army list for the 23rdth EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:37 pm

So I'm sitting on campus today and decided to post my army list that I'm taking to the tournament next Saturday. I think it would be neat for those that are coming to post theirs as well to see what type of mix of lists are going to be there.

DreadLord
Heavy armor, Sea Dragon Cloak, Shield, Repeating Crossbow, Magic items(whip of Agony, Black amulet), Manticore
460pts
Master
Heavy armor, Sea Dragon Cloak, Shield, Cold One, Battle Standard bearer(hydra banner)
210pts
Master
Heavy Armor, Sea dragon Cloak, Lance, Repeating Crossbow, Magic Items(Potion of strength, Enchanted), Dark Pegasus
197pts
Sorcress
Lvl 2, Magic items(dispel Scroll x2), Dark Steed
197pts
Dark Riders x5
Musician, Repeating Crossbows
117pts
Dark Riders x5
117pts
Dark Riders x5
117pts
Cold One Knights
Standard, Musician, Champion
202pts
Cold One Knights
Standard, Musician, Champion
202pts
Shades x5
80pts
Hydra
175pts
Hydra
175pts

2249 Points Total

This list might change slightly as I currently messed up the points cost for the sorceress but for the most part that is the list. Its very similiar list I took to the GT in 2008 and went 3-2 if I remember correctly.

Last edited by GZealot on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Army list for the 23rdth   Army list for the 23rdth EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:10 pm

I probably won't decide until the night before but I'm bouncing between building a list around a Black Dragon or the Banner of Nagarythe.

Love the Black Amulet tho.
Does your Potion of Strength Master go with the Shades?
Back to top Go down
http://martianempire.blogspot.com/
GZealot

PostSubject: Re: Army list for the 23rdth   Army list for the 23rdth EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:19 pm

^Edited He is mounted on a Dark pegasus that I converted from a Bretonnian Pegasus knight. I decided to try something different than trying the typical thing from most people. I was really undecided with the black amulet but when I was scanning through the items I knew I wanted him to have a Magic weapon of some sort and in the old army book I ran him with the black amulet of course it was 35pts and gave a 5+ inv save. So going double that I was hesitant but when I noticed the Whip of agony was 25pts I believe I felt compelled to take both since I have re convert the Rider on the manticore.. Some one decided to break if from my old office. =(
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Army list for the 23rdth   Army list for the 23rdth EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:28 pm

That makes more sense Smile
I was thinking it would be a nice S7 punch on a shade charge, being the only infantry unit, but why not use a manbane assassin..
Back to top Go down
http://martianempire.blogspot.com/
GZealot

PostSubject: Re: Army list for the 23rdth   Army list for the 23rdth EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Hehe, true true. The idea is a Beast Dark elf army. So an Assassin would make the shades a better unit for combat but would really fit the idea of what should be in the army. The one thing about taking the black dragon is you lose your 4th hero slot limiting you to only 3 Hero choices in total. Also I'm still working on the Converting of one. He sadly got put to the side while I started working on this Chariot themed Dark elf Army which in turn has been put on the side while I finish the models that need touch ups and rebuilds for this upcoming tournament.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Army list for the 23rdth   Army list for the 23rdth EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Where are the weapons on your characters or the ring if you don't have scorc or are you trying to balance the book?
Back to top Go down
GZealot

PostSubject: Re: Army list for the 23rdth   Army list for the 23rdth EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Man I completely failed to type out the list from the Excel sheet, the Bsb doesn't have any additional weapons just the shield. The Master on pegasus has a Lance, and the issue with the sorceress is I forgot to add the points to the dark steed into the total points of the list. I'm pretty sure the steed is only 12 points so I did a quick revamp of the list to include that cost. I'll do a recheck of my list tonight when I get home and have a copy of my army book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army list for the 23rdth   Army list for the 23rdth Empty

Back to top Go down

Army list for the 23rdth
Page 1 of 1