Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkInner Circle Solar Map Campaign Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign

Go down 
+9
Dameon
Saint Omerville
Lincoln
vonjankmon
Chag
Tim
scooter
Brent
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brent

Brent

Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:33 am

ok guy this is going be how we communicate and set up games get up dates and so on so please every one put up you name army and email so every one will be able to communicate
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:07 am

Nicholas A Walters but you can call me scooter. My email is scooterscooterscooter@hotmail.com email me I'll kill your toy solders
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:42 am

I assume your playing your sisters scooter?
Back to top Go down
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:41 am

Back to top Go down
Chag

Chag

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:45 am

The Shag - Chaos Awesomeclaws - superman.0608@hotmail.com

Bitches
Back to top Go down
vonjankmon

vonjankmon

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:07 am

I'd be interested in participating with my guard.

*Edit* Would help if I gave my e-mail: vonjankmon@gmail.com

Last edited by vonjankmon on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Lincoln - Necron lincoln@innercirclegamingclub.com

you can also PM me here.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:41 am

yes re re sisters
Back to top Go down
Saint Omerville

Saint Omerville

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:34 am

Mike Somerville
msomervi@gmail.com

I will either be playing Eldar or Blood Angels.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
http://saintomerville.blogspot.com
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:22 pm

NOw i know the spelling and grammar is all messed up so don't say anything about it this is a draft we'll finish proof reading it in a day or two

INNER CIRCLE
SOLAR EMPIRES CAMPAIGN
Warhammer 40k

Welcome to the Inner Circle Solar map campaign. This campaign will run for several weeks over which you will try to expand you planetary empire as much as possible. In this game you will be able to attack from, defend and build forces on worlds. Whoever has the most planets under their control at the end of the campaign will be declared the winner.

RULES:

PLANETS, SOLAR SYSTEMS AND YOU!

Solar systems have six to eight planets in them. Planets can be in one of three states of control: occupied, unoccupied or contested. The size of the solar systems and their number is determined by how many players are in the campaign. In this campaign all players regardless of army selection are fighting for themselves. Meaning that two Imperial Guard players can not combine their empires to form a single entity, it’s a big universe out there any your on your own.

Each turn the player may make an “attack” move against another planet once per season, seasons will be one week. An attack move represents your forces sending out a war party in attempt to seize control of new territory. In this game planets can be in one of three states. Occupied, unoccupied or contested.
An unoccupied world has no forces on it and can be easily conquered by any player simply attacking it. An occupied world has the forces of only one player on it. If a player makes an attack move against an occupied world then a game is played. If the defending player wins the game then the attack move has failed, the defender keeps his world. If the attacking player wins the game he has successfully routed the defenders and seized the world. The defender may dig in wherever he chooses and will always set up the terrain. And since the objective of a map campaign is to seize ground attacks launched from one world to another should be played as the seize ground mission for the core rule book.
If the attack move results in a draw then the planet becomes contested, both players have forces on the planet. Players with forces on contested planets get no bonuses from that planet, bonuses will be discussed in greater detail later. A player with forces on a contested may choose to attack the enemy on the contested planet or another planet in the solar system. hen two player are both occupying a contested world and one chooses to attack the other both forces are trying to hold ground and take there enemies away thusly games where both players start one the same world should be played as capture and control missions, also in these games the defender does not get to set up the terrane, do it as you would normally in a pick up game. However, if a player attacks off world with forces on a contested planet he must sacrifice his place on that contested planet. Yes this means that if you leave a contested planet to attack another planet and lose your army is destroyed.
If a player wishes to attack a contested world he may do so although he has to choose which of the occupying players he wishes to strike. Imagine that players A and B are on a contested world. Player C, who is not on the world, wishes to attack player A. If player C loses the game against player A than player A has successfully held his territory. If player C wins the game against player A then player C is now contesting the world against player B.

PLANETARY BONUSES
If a player has occupied a planet he controls that planet. Thusly depending on what type of world it is the player will receive a bonus when attacking from that world as long as he maintains control of that planet. If a player is defending a world he controls he receives the bonus from that world when repelling the attack. If a player controls more than one world he must choose which world he is attacking from as he is restricted to a single planetary bonus per attack. There are five kinds of planets in Solar Empires as well as a number of other bonuses. They are as follows.

1. FORGE WORLD
Bastions of production and industry, these worlds are covered in factories and munitions plants that can stretch for miles at a time. Due to the vast amount of raw supplies armies have an abundance of equipment to choose from. Armies may choose an extra Fast Attack, Elite Choice or Heavy Support Choice. They still pay the points however they have an extra Force Organization slot.

2. AGGRO WORLD
Farming worlds are covered in vast fields of fresh produce. Thanks to the abundance of foodstuffs and other supplies vital to a soldiers health the army is healthy and well fed. The troops work harder and the world is able to support the needs of a larger garrison. Armies receive a 150 point bonus.

3. HIVE WORLD
The hive world is a center of activity and has a population of billions crammed into a single superstructure. Due to the massive amount of oversight needed to organize, supervise and manage such a large population occupying forces must delegate responsibility out to several commanders. Armies receive a bonus HQ force organization slot. They must pay points for the additional HQ choice.

4. MILITARIZED WORLD
Military worlds are often used as recruiting centers and weapons depots throughout the Imperium. These words have hundreds of extensive super armories which are necessary for keeping the Imperial forces in the region well supplied. Occupying forces can only help themselves to the abundance of firepower. Armies receive D6 free Preliminary Bombardments at the beginning of each game. They have the following profile, Strength 8, AP4, Bombardment.

5. DEATH WORLD
Death Worlds are the most inhospitable environments outside of the Eye of Terror. Soldiers garrisoned on these world must quickly hone their skills to a razor edge just to see another sunrise. It’s only a matter of time before commanders recognize their valuable new skills and put them to good use. Armies may upgrade a single Troop choice numbering less than 20 models, with one special rule off of the universal special rules pages of the core rule book.

SOLAR MECHANICS
In order to make the solar system as realistic as possible the planets in Solar Empires will actually orbit their sun. The planets will move one space in their orbit each turn or season in game. The closer two warring planets are to one another the faster it is for armies to traverse space and wage war on one another and the faster reinforcements can get to the front lines.

Close range under 12 inches 0 points.
midrange 12-24 inches -50 points
Far range 24-36 inches -100 Points
Very Far range 36 inches and over -150 points

Elimination
To be completely knocked out of the campaign a player will one, have to run out of territories that are under their control and two loose on kill points, meaning that if one is defending their last planet in a fresh attack or a contested scenario they will have to one loose the mission and then count up the kill points, if you loose on both counts, mission and kill points you will be out of the campaign as you force has been annihilated. However if you are knocked off your last territory but you have more or equal kill points to your opponent you will be able to make an attack move in the next season at any planet with no distance penalties or planetary bonuses, however if you fail to win this game count kill points again and the same rule apply as before this will continue until you win a territory or loose on kill points.

HEROES AMONG THE STARS
In Solar Empires forces are clashing for at least an entire solar system.  This task is important enough to have a named character in the command structure.
Named characters play exactly like in normal games with the following exceptions.    Characters can be captured by the enemy.  In order for a character to be captured he must be killed and then taken as a prisoner.  This may happen one of two ways, shooting or assault.  
Imagine a Marine named character and his accompanying squad are killed in assault by Eldar, the Eldar squad that killed him then takes him as a prisoner.  The Eldar squad should be marked to indicate they have captured a character.  If that squad can survive to the end of the game then they have successfully taken the captured character prisoner.  If the Eldar squad with the prisoner is killed in assault then the Marine squad responsible will recapture their own commander, he does not reenter play but is instead carried around until the battle is over, the Marine squad should be marked.  Regardless of who wins the game, whoever has an unconscious character at the end will keep him.
If a Marine character and the squad he is with is killed by Eldar shooting, place a marker where the character was.  Whoever gets to the marker first retrieves the character.  If the game ends and the marker has not been claimed by either side then the character will be claimed by the winner of the game. If the game is a tie he will return to his own forces, heroes are resourceful, tough and clever, unless in the custody of their enemies they will always find their way home.
A player with a prisoner must note what territory of his he is holding the character on. If a planet with a character on it is captured by another player that player captures the prisoners being held on that world.  Imagine that an Eldar player has captured a Marine character and an Orc Character.  If the Marine player wipes out the Eldar player on his last planet, where he had sequestered both prisoners the Marine player gets his own character back in addition to the Orc character.  The Orc player must deal with the Marine player in order to regain his lost commander.  
Captured characters may be shuffled around to any occupied territory of their controlling player once per turn.  Furthermore they may be traded like baseball cards.  If you can get your opponent to agree you may be able to trade a captured character for one of your own, or a planet.  Or maybe you want them to attack a pesky neighbor of yours and in return you will return their commander to them.  Captured Characters are worth one Campaign point at the end of the campaign so use them wisely.  

Brought to you by:
Brent Donahue
Adam Lucian

Last edited by Brent on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vonjankmon

vonjankmon

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:15 am

What is the base point value for games?
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:16 am

Back to top Go down
Saint Omerville

Saint Omerville

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:53 am

Brent, can you elaborate on the "Bombardment" that is given under 4. Militarized Planet?
Is it the same as an Ordnance Barrage?

Also, will there be no use of Planetstrike?

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:12 am

Cool campaign, I assume that when captured that army cannot then take the same character. For instance, I play marines, I take vulkan, I lose, vulkan is captured. Next game I can't take vulkan in my list right? Until I recapture him?

How do you deal with multiple armies taking the same character, though I guess that's not a huge issue actually.

I assume the map and games will be played at the bunker?

Prize support for the winner? how many weeks will the campaign run?
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 am

what do you need from us Brent when do i get to kill you i really want you to die clown
Back to top Go down
Dameon

Dameon

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:52 am

When is the cycle starting?
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-legion.blogspot.com/
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 pm

So, just curious, I assume named Daemons are still special characters? Because if so...Fateweaver's about to become my live-in concubine Kaleb!
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:05 pm

lol Kaleb cant read he don't know what your saying to him but I'll let him know
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Saint Omerville wrote:
Brent, can you elaborate on the "Bombardment" that is given under 4. Militarized Planet?
Is it the same as an Ordnance Barrage?

Also, will there be no use of Planetstrike?

-Mike

this will happen after both sides have fully deployed but before the games starts, you will get d6 ordinance barrage strength 8 ap4 templates to shoot at your opponent,we also decided largely because of how daemon army deploy that you may choose to hold you bombardment in reserve but you must roll for it starting turn two and use it as soon as you make the reserve roll
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Cool campaign, I assume that when captured that army cannot then take the same character. For instance, I play marines, I take vulkan, I lose, vulkan is captured. Next game I can't take vulkan in my list right? Until I recapture him?

How do you deal with multiple armies taking the same character, though I guess that's not a huge issue actually.

I assume the map and games will be played at the bunker?

Prize support for the winner? how many weeks will the campaign run?

1. correct

2. each army will have it's fully set of named characters, but it's looking like we won't have a lot of people playing the same army any way

3. there will be prize support

4. i think for the beta run i think 2 months should work well
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Tim wrote:
So, just curious, I assume named Daemons are still special characters? Because if so...Fateweaver's about to become my live-in concubine Kaleb!

yes tim they are, and yes tim you can, but do you really want feathers all over your place
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:55 pm

and the games can be played where ever and when ever you want just send me an email, i'll make note of who is playing who, who attacked who and i'll shoot you back an e-mail letting you know the distance penalties if any, and them email me back the results
Back to top Go down
Dameon

Dameon

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:58 pm

Dameon CSM dameon_green@hotmail.com

Sounds like a blast
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-legion.blogspot.com/
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:05 pm

here are we going to keep the board and when can we start attacking you??????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:19 pm

I'm interested in playing. I have to pick a single army though right? Let's say Vulkan Marines.
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:57 pm

scooter wrote:
here are we going to keep the board and when can we start attacking you??????

not sure yet?
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:01 pm

I'm interested in playing. I have to pick a single army though right? Let's say Vulkan Marines.

yes single army, but you can use all of the characters from the codex you don't have to use only vulkan, but you can if you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:23 pm

hmm, maybe this is when I should break out lysander marines then...interesting. Normally I play smaller games (1750) and lysander doesn't work well...
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:51 pm

ok we will be launching on tuesday at at games and stuff so be there
Back to top Go down
vonjankmon

vonjankmon

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Due to a family emergency I have to go up to Michigan tomorrow and will miss the meeting. I am still very interested in the campaign though so could someone fill me in on what happens either here or you can e-mail me at vonjankmon@gmail.com.

Sorry but I am still very interested and will be back next week.
Back to top Go down
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:19 pm

I will be studying tomorrow so would be much obliged if someone just posts what's going on with everything decided tomorrow.

Also - I'll be more than happy to throw down a game or two on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:38 am

tim we all drew numbers and selected planets, there are still several moves to be made i will post the list soon
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:12 am

brent i got my list son your going down I'm gona kill you sucka
Back to top Go down
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 am

So was I just randomly assigned something? I will be coming by the store later today if I should sign up there.
Back to top Go down
vonjankmon

vonjankmon

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 pm

I could pop into the store on Friday if need be since I missed Tuesday, I should be back from Michigan by then. Is the map being kept at Games and Stuff or the Battle Bunker?
Back to top Go down
BrianF

BrianF

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:37 am

If Tim wants he can have my spot. With work and Bloodbowl I don't think I can pick up another league/campaign. I will be lucky it get a day off this weekend.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 am

the map is at the bunker
Back to top Go down
Saint Omerville

Saint Omerville

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:42 am

Brent,
A quick clarification on Planetary bonuses, I picked my planet first and Dale chose to invade me. Do I get the 150 point bonus for controlling an Agro-world this turn? Do we both or neither get the bonus?

thanks,
Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:52 am

Quote :
Agro-world

Is that like a VERY ANGRY planet? or did you mean Agri-world?
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:03 pm

since i theory you would would need some time to gain full control of the world this round no one will get any bonuses
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Quote :
Quote:
Agro-world

Is that like a VERY ANGRY planet? or did you mean Agri-world?

I would like this answer to if it is a angry planet i woul like to have it thank you.
Back to top Go down
Saint Omerville

Saint Omerville

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Those silly designers put the "i" next to the "o" on my keyboard.
I think I am going to keep it agro-world. Soon to be MY agro-world.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:27 pm

when attack from an argo world one will receive 3000 bonus points, and 3 d6 orbital bombardments, s10 ap1 melta, every turn Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DaleW

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Mike - Can you send me an email so we can confirm when my Tau will liberate that argo-world? Brent - What kind of terrain should we use? Thanks, Dale
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:23 am

I beat the giant ginger
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:17 pm

you are corecct sir how many models did you have left at the end
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:48 pm

4, more victory for them
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:55 pm

DaleW wrote:
Mike - Can you send me an email so we can confirm when my Tau will liberate that argo-world? Brent - What kind of terrain should we use? Thanks, Dale

just try and make it look like a farm world, some buildings, fields, at the bunker they have like a patch of farm field that would work, but woods would be fine to
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:57 am

dale and mike could you let me know how you game came out just post the outcome on the forum, i want to put up the current status of the solar system up moday so people can make there attack moves on tuesday
Back to top Go down
Saint Omerville

Saint Omerville

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 am

The outcome of our battle was me with 3 objectives, Dale with none.
We each had 8 kill Points.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign   Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign Empty

Back to top Go down

Inner Circle Solar Map Campaign
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next