Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkGames between jugernaughts Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Games between jugernaughts EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Games between jugernaughts EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Games between jugernaughts EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Games between jugernaughts EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Games between jugernaughts EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Games between jugernaughts EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Games between jugernaughts EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Games between jugernaughts EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Games between jugernaughts EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Games between jugernaughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scooter

scooter

Games between jugernaughts Empty
PostSubject: Games between jugernaughts   Games between jugernaughts EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:45 am

Game 1 Fantasy

Joe Neet playing Korn Daemons VS. Nicholas Walters playing Lizardman
We decided on 2250 standard deployment. There was 6 pieces of terrain on the table set up by our very own Matt.

Lists

Joe Neet

Bloodthirster- 540
Armor of Khorne, Spell Breaker, Firestorm Blade and Immortal Fury

Khorne Herald- 265
Armor of Khorne, Firestorm Blade, BSB
and Standard of Sundering on a Juggernaught

Khorne Herald- 190
Armor of Khorne, Firestorm Blade
and Juggernaught

Khorne Herald- 190
Armor of Khorne, Firestorm Blade
and Juggernaught

10 Bloodletters- 120

10 Bloodletters- 120

10 Bloodletters- 120

6 Flesh Hounds- 210

6 Flesh Hounds- 210

6 Flesh Hounds- 210

Bloodcrusher- 70

Total- 2245

Nicholas Walter

I’m at work right now (no book), so I’ll just tell you what I had.

1 slann bsb with the war banner on him cupped hands, bane head and 2 power stones. He also had 2 disciplines one I get to throw an extra dice each time I cast a spell the other, I know all the spells of one lore.
1 ancient stegadon with a lvl 2 priest on top. He knows 1 extra spell from heavens. And had a power stone.
I also had a saurus old vet with light armor, enchanted shield and a 5+ ward save
My core was 2 units of skirmishing skinks
1 unit of 24 saurus warriors with full command
My special choices were
1 unit of 24 temple guard with full command and the banner of the jaguar (I know I can’t use this against daemons cause they do not run away).
1 unit of 4 flying terradons
Rare were 3 razordons for a little extra shooting power

Both of us deployed good with no real weaknesses to our army set up. Dice went down and Joe ended up going first despite my finishing drops first...
He moves his Khorne forward, and sets himself up for a turn 2 charge.
I moved my saurus warriors up, looking for the flank charge just in case he decides to charge my temple guard block. Moved my skinks into a flanking position to shoot at his blood crusher. I also moved my terradons into the woods so I could drop rocks on his head the following turn. His turn 2 he did something I didn’t expect, he charged my unit of saurus warriors with his Bloodthirster! I was fine with this because I felt I wasn’t going to go anywhere, and my bsb was very close by. I proceeded to lose the first round of combat and stayed losing combat res. My turn- I charged his unit of blood letters knowing that I was going to beat them and over run into his bsb. Moved my ancient stegadon up so I could STOMP on the 4 units within 7 inches of my guy. BUT, I rolled 4 inches... big disappointment. I killed nothing with the stomp effect. I walked through Joe's blood letters and ran right into his next unit just like I had planned. He told me after I ran through his unit what was going to happen next... I didn’t see it, but he was right. Next his unit of dogs charged my Stegadon. They easily killed my skink chief up top...ouch. I remembered afterwards that I had fire wall on his unit, so Joe let me go back and do the effect. I killed 2 dogs from the unit. On Joe's next turn he charged my temple guard in the rear and flank with 2 more units of dogs. And that was the end of that.

In the end Joe completely destroyed me. So just to let you all know when an army is completely immune to fear terror and panic. When all your opponents’ models move faster than yours have a higher weapons kill and a higher strength you lose in combat. And more than likely the game.

Well played Joe, well played. I should have placed my ancient steg behind my unit of saurus warriors instead of out in the open. I also need to get better at remembering my spells in play... All in all a good game. I had fun. Joe and I are going to be playing again next Wed. I’m bringing Easterlings, what would you like to lose with Joe?
Back to top Go down
JoeNeet

JoeNeet

PostSubject: Re: Games between jugernaughts   Games between jugernaughts EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:55 am

well in the battle of the juggers i am 1-0, so you will be doing the loosing sir!

and i might bring my mordor, or some elves as some people say they suck!
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Games between jugernaughts   Games between jugernaughts EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:48 pm

cool wed 5 work for you again?
I'm going to try and have my gondor ready 2000 points or 1750?
Back to top Go down
JoeNeet

JoeNeet

PostSubject: Re: Games between jugernaughts   Games between jugernaughts EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:53 pm

So what are you playing Easterlings or Gondor. and 2000 points so we can practice for Ard Boys
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Games between jugernaughts   Games between jugernaughts EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:04 pm

I'll do easterlings on wed I think I'm going to be playing them for ard boys "I think."
Back to top Go down
JoeNeet

JoeNeet

PostSubject: Re: Games between jugernaughts   Games between jugernaughts EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:33 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Lincoln

Lincoln

PostSubject: Re: Games between jugernaughts   Games between jugernaughts EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:12 am

good game - was fun to watch. thanks guys
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Games between jugernaughts   Games between jugernaughts EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:27 pm

Ladies and gentlemen the next match will be held tonight at the bunker.

Time: 5

game type: WOTR

Point limit: 2000 points

We will be using the scenarios out of the book, and actually jot down notes for this game. So I can give you a more proper feed back on how the game went.

In the winning corner playing the evil army easterlings. Standing a whole head higher than his competitor Nicholas Walters....... Otherwise known as Scooter.

And in the inevitable defeat corner playing elves standing at an astounding arm pit height.
Joe the mad man Neet.

If anyone wants to watch we will be there till around 7-730.
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Games between jugernaughts   Games between jugernaughts EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:33 pm

So uh....what happened?
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Games between jugernaughts   Games between jugernaughts EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:27 am

It’s coming I'm backed up at work allot but i have all the notes and will post the results soon.
Back to top Go down
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Games between jugernaughts   Games between jugernaughts EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Your always backed up. And scooter that avatar has got to go, way disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games between jugernaughts   Games between jugernaughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Games between jugernaughts
Page 1 of 1