Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs Parkword on the street the next 3 books to come out are Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

word on the street the next 3 books to come out are

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aroy

word on the street the next 3 books to come out are Empty
PostSubject: word on the street the next 3 books to come out are   word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:57 pm

First supposedly in next couple months next fantasy book is empire, after that woc then dwarfs. just a word though
Back to top Go down
MaverickKnight

MaverickKnight

PostSubject: Re: word on the street the next 3 books to come out are   word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:01 pm

I think it's rather odd that they would decide to rework two armies that saw new books since 2008, but nothing for the ones that have been such a terribly long time... *cough*bretonniawoodelves*cough*

Are they afraid those two just won't sell?
Back to top Go down
aroy

PostSubject: Re: word on the street the next 3 books to come out are   word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:09 pm

I dnt kknow. I'm just spreading what I heard.
Back to top Go down
mikhaila

PostSubject: Re: word on the street the next 3 books to come out are   word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Empire has some chance of being true. The empire codex and battleforce are gone from my order form.

Who knows on the other two. Certainly will be 40k books in between, and not 3 wfb in a row, so even if that is the order, your looking at over a year for the 3rd on that list, which is way past the point where even GW knows what's coming out.
Back to top Go down
aroy

PostSubject: Re: word on the street the next 3 books to come out are   word on the street the next 3 books to come out are EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Very true. I think empire will be I dnt know about other 2 and of course they going to do 40k in between.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: word on the street the next 3 books to come out are   word on the street the next 3 books to come out are Empty

Back to top Go down

word on the street the next 3 books to come out are
Page 1 of 1