Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkMalifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arcticfox

arcticfox

Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? Empty
PostSubject: Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies?   Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:15 am

So I have 2 Malifaux crews I'm working on and one of them is a Nicodem list with an intention of a strategy designed around zombie hordes.

BUT since ideally I'd be able to bust out a bunch of zombies at once, and since I like variety in my look and feel of zombies AND since I wasn't trying to bust open the bank, I bought a box of Warhammer Fantasy VC zombies and mounted 10 of them on round 30mm Malifaux style bases for use in my Malifaux games.

My question:

If I show up to play, is the fact that I'm using models not made by Wyrd in my crew going to be an issue? I know GW is pretty strict about that in GW locations (understandably) but I'd assume that at a place like G&S nobody's going to mind provided it's clear what the model is representing (which is the point Smile )

But what about tournaments? In general, is this something I might find to be an obstacle?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ldsknights.org
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies?   Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:05 am

You'll need to check with the Tournament organizer but as a rule if you have models that look appropriate and are well done then you should be fine barring Wyrd rules for their own sponsored events.
Back to top Go down
arcticfox

arcticfox

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies?   Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Thanks... I'd hate to get too far into the process of painting these guys and buying the extra stat cards only to find they're useless!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ldsknights.org
Baneon

Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies?   Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:54 am

A large part depends on what type of zombies your trying to use them as and making them accurate to what the game gives them. You'll notice most Malifaux models you can look at and tell what type of attacks they can do. I would not be trying to use GW zombies as Punk Zombies for example.
Back to top Go down
Keenan

Location : Store: G&S, Work: Columbia, Live: Columbia at the mo

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies?   Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:11 am

The ruling on non-wyrd proxies is this (as far as I've found): it must be a reasonable representation of the model and you must have the stat card. If it is an official wyrd tournament then non-wyrd models are not permitted. As Brad said though it is up the TO. For use at g&s for casual or tournament (I say this cuz it seems I'll probably be running or involved with them all) they're fine. Looking forward to seeing an undead hoard soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies?   Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Malifaux: Who makes YOUR Zombies?
Page 1 of 1