Inner Circle Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at Blobs ParkWhens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. Mainsi10Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Challenge accepted!!
Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am by aroy

» club night/ just hanging
Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm by ginger

» Highlander 40k 1850 tournament at Flashback Comics
Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm by MaddMike6

» Highlander 40k format
Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm by MaddMike6

» going to outside the box this weekend
Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am by scooter

» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackfoot

Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. Empty
PostSubject: Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced.   Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Yo. Im newish to the inner circle some of you may know me I'm Chris in real life. Scoot and the Frenchman holla jigga boos. Sorry about the spam, terrible grammar and potential trolling but I'm looking for someone to walk through a game or two of Fantasy with me at G&S this coming monday and or tuesday. I will be running a Dook Shoot WOC list just trying to get a feel and stronger grasp of general game mechanics. Thanks fellas.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced.   Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 am

I'll be around Tuesday after 6, Monday maybe, but the Ravens have Monday night.
Back to top Go down
http://martianempire.blogspot.com/
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced.   Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:52 am

I'll be ther tuesday but I'm going to be playing blood bowl and 40k. I'll see you there thou I might be able to get a game in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced.   Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced. Empty

Back to top Go down

Whens the next tourney? Im trying to get wastey faced.
Page 1 of 1